By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Former?) Real-life developers talking about the Wii U

Tagged games:

Scoobes said:
I think most people will have seen this already. It's pretty old and from what I've heard (I haven't played the WiiU version so I can't be certain), the results aren't anything special.

The port was pretty bad.

Screen tearing and performance issues out the ass.

Around the Network

This interview is so old, claiming they are "real life" developers is a stretch.

...i'll be here all week

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

They must be rolling on money the game sold 100k

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Considering the little effort to port a game across, i imagine people like Ubi, Activision and WB have seen a return on their investments even though they havent set the world alight sales wise.

"Real live developers"... so how is Vigil Games doing nowadays?

Around the Network

And everyone wants to believe the "anonymous sources" about the Wii U instead...

I think a lot of people are missing the point that this is kinda supposed to be in response of the developer interview that stated early development (mean a few years back) for the wii-u was difficult and Nintendo was hard to work with. This is an interview from around the same time period that was attacked in said negative interview and that's why it's old. I could be way off base, but I don't think so.
On a side note, I don't really care about either interview as it doesn't really affect my purchasing choices as a consumer. I'm just trying connect the dots for the people on here misreading the (theoretical) insinuation of the op.