By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs & The Witcher 3: Resolutions On Xbox One vs PS4 Leaked: "900p vs 1080p & 720p vs 900p (Confident on 1080p PS4)

eFKac said:
Fuck CDRED if The Witcher runs at 900p on the PS4! Hope it's not true. I live not far from their studio headquarters so will go there if neccessary!

It's still early and they're supposedly working hard on getting it to 1080. It will happen.  :)

Around the Network

Thus buying both on PS4, i doubt ill buy a single multiplat on X1 this entire gen.

I will be getting witcher 3 in ps4 and will borrow watch dogs in ps3.

And about the PS4 900p.

daredevil.shark said:
Damn. You beat me to it. Ha ha ha.

lol  My browser crashed right after I posted it too. Firefox can't seem to handle "resolutiongate"  :)

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
daredevil.shark said:

lol  My browser crashed right after I posted it too. Firefox can't seem to handle "resolutiongate"  :)

It handles it perfectly, with seven other tabs to boot Resolutiongate is a topic it loves, hahah.

I hope they can achieve 1080p on PS4, though I honestly have doubts that they'll manage it, with how crazy hardware taxing it looks already.

1080p would be a nice surprise.

Blood_Tears said:
daredevil.shark said:

Lol.

Xen said:
Blood_Tears said:
daredevil.shark said:

It handles it perfectly, with seven other tabs to boot Resolutiongate is a topic it loves, hahah.

I hope they can achieve 1080p on PS4, though I honestly have doubts that they'll manage it, with how crazy hardware taxing it looks already.

1080p would be a nice surprise.

Same here. I am not expecting 1080p in witcher 3 ps4. But if it does then it will be great.

So thus far today we have MGSV, Thief, The Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs all superior on PS4. I'm starting to think that Sony should adopt a new marketing promotion. Much like MS advertised on box arts "Better with Kinect", Sony should just put "Better with PS4" on multiplat box arts.

Was this supposed to come as a surprise to anybody ? ...