By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your hardest skyrim enemy/monster?

what?

mammoth 6 27.27%

legendary dragon 6 27.27%

dragon priest 3 13.64%

falmer shadowmaster 2 9.09%

snow troll 1 4.55%

snow sabrecat 1 4.55%

children :P 1 4.55%

giant 1 4.55%

other 0 0%

Total:21

mine was this:

Around the Network

Here is a story.I play Skyrim on the final difficulty.I'm 43 level currently, 107 hours and There is nothing that will even put a fight against me.I don't know about the mamouths to be honnest cause I don't try to kill them.
I'm talking about enemies on quests,dragons,etc.
Seriously....why is this game soooo easy? It could have been a lot better if it was actually a bit difficult (and the combat was not crap).

Anyway.Children are the hardest enemies.You know, they are immortal.

hey i was just kidding :P.enemy=things that hurt u.children dont hurt u.there is a mod that enables u to kill children though.

Didn't know that.But honestly I don't know a hard enemy to begin with. Maybe the two dragons and that priest at the main quest.That was a difficult battle.

But generally Skyrim does this....you either slay the enemies rediculously easily(99% of the time) or the enemy kills you really really really fast.(1% of the time).Not a chance for good long battle.

To be honest that does not apply in the begining of the game when things are more balanced.
But still,for a game that claims to have 300 hrs worth of content it is frustrating when this begins happening after 40 hrs.
I bitch about it a lot, but I do it cause I really wanted this game to be a lot more.

Charus, Charus Reaper, and Forsworn Briarheart Dual Wielders

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Well, random Legendary dragons I guess.

I can sneak-attack any other monster and person (summoned bow) and turn invisible if things get tight.

Have you ever tried to kill a butterfly?

I was torn between Dragon and Dragon Priest, but finally chose Dragon. But it was really close.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Charus, Charus Reaper, and Forsworn Briarheart Dual Wielders

briarheart was a bit hard but charus and c reaper xD

Zappykins said:
Have you ever tried to kill a butterfly?

I was torn between Dragon and Dragon Priest, but finally chose Dragon. But it was really close.

extremely easy.you click at the b fly.they are dead and you get their wings

If you go by the first time you encounter them; I'd say probably a Giant. The Dragons aren't really any hazard in Skyrim since they're really stupid and incredibly slow on the ground.
Sabretooth are also really dangerous in the beginning.
After you've reached level 30+ though; nothing is dagersous any longer and that's one of my main gripes with this game and most games in this genre and that's on of the reasons why I prefer the isometric, tactical RPG's of yore.