By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pizza and Italin Food topic

Soriku said:
Jalapeno peppers is the best topping on a pizza.

FACT.

Roasted garlic cloves, ricotta, and pesto would like to have a word with you, sir.

The best pizza I've had has been around the Philadelphia area. Apparently there's a sizable native Italian population in Philly, so there's a lot of authentic Italian-style pizzerias, as opposed to those New-York-style abominations.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Pepperoni, bacon, italian sausage, ham, banana peppers, pineapple, and grilled chicken = Epic Pizza!

They are little yellow peppers shaped like rings. They are kinda hot, but not too hot.

Most of the time, it is just Pepperoni and banana peppers.

Yeah I want pizza now =(

Around the Network

Try them, they are good. and I want some too!

Soriku said:
Garcian Smith said:
Soriku said:

FACT.

Roasted garlic cloves, ricotta, and pesto would like to have a word with you, sir.

The best pizza I've had has been around the Philadelphia area. Apparently there's a sizable native Italian population in Philly, so there's a lot of authentic Italian-style pizzerias, as opposed to those New-York-style abominations.

Pff...yeah right. Spicy food <3

Btw, what is ricotta and pesto lol?

Ricotta is a type of cheese and pesto is like a sauce.  By the way Jalapenos are awesome on pizza!!  Pepperoni, Bacon, Jalapenos is win on pizza.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Soriku said:
Garcian Smith said:
Soriku said:

FACT.

Pff...yeah right. Spicy food <3

Btw, what is ricotta and pesto lol?

Do you seriously not know what ricotta is?

Ricotta is the cheese in lasagna/manacotti etc...

Pesto is amazing.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

The Italians are a wonderous people.

Some pasta with red sauce and cheese is always delicious.

Pizza with chicken and sweetcorn.

Spaghetti!!!!!