By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon US leaks Crash Bandicoot for PS4 (Rumor)

leo-j said:
Crash was owned by Sony, and they sold the IP.. Same with spyro

Totally untrue , Mark Cerny as then head of Universal interactive was given funding to build a game portfolio , ND was leasing their building at the  Universal lot so Cerny went to them and offered them funding for a game in return for the IP ,  Cerny got lucky since the game evolved into Crash.

Sony only appeared on the scene later as the publisher , Cerny then made the same offer to insomniac with Spryo so both became Universal Ip's from day one .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
leo-j said:
Crash was owned by Sony, and they sold the IP.. Same with spyro

Totally untrue , Mark Cerny as then head of Universal interactive was given funding to build a game portfolio , ND was leasing their building at the  Universal lot so Cerny went to them and offered them funding for a game in return for the IP ,  Cerny got lucky since the game evolvedv into Crash.

Sony only appeared on the scene later as the publisher , Cerny then made the same offer to insomniac with Spryo so both became Universal Ip's from day one .

True story ^.

@OP goddam I really want a crash game for PS4, but I was hoping it wouldn't come from activision :(

If Crash really returns, It will be awesome, but I would never buy a PS4 just to play Crash.

Every time I see a Crash Bandicoot related rumor my heart simply crashes and burns slowly.....It simply pains me to see that everytime we hear about Crash Bandicoot it has to be a rumor of some sorts...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Every time I see a Crash Bandicoot related rumor my heart simply crashes and burns slowly.....It simply pains me to see that everytime we hear about Crash Bandicoot it has to be a rumor of some sorts...

I'm with you there. My dream is for a really good new crash game. In a perfect world published by sony again, maybe made by MM.

Around the Network

Yeah... Crash by Activision... no thx.

But guys...we could have sequel to this awesome game!

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

But guys...we could have sequel to this awesome game!

Crash of the Titans is great fun. Stupendous amounts of fun. Screw every opinion on the Internet that says otherwise. Screw them hard.