By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Vgchartz PC / "Next - Gen" Screenshot thread: Eye Melting Pixel Glory!

Ryse Son of Rome / Elgato Direct Feed Capture

Around the Network

Zelda Majors Mask maxed out on N64 / Expansion Pack

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Art of Balance WiiU

Nice screenshots guys! Good seeing some new uploads from some different forum members

Hey guys I'm about to buy a new card. I have a Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost and it has been great so far, but I'm about to sell it for 21K Bsf(my country's currency) and I have some cards to choose:

MSI R9 290 Gaming for 27K Bsf
Sapphire R9 290 Tri X for 29,5K
PNY GTX 780(reference) for 29K (love the looks)
Zotac GTX 780 AMP for 29K
Sapphire R9 290X Tri X for 34K(too expensive for my budget)

I play mostly DOTA 2, CS:GO, Far Cry 3, Batman, Battlefield 3, some shooters from time to time. My monitor is 1080p and its going to be for a long time.

So, what do you guys think its the best choice?(Thermals, quality and resale value being the most important to me)

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network
Shido said:
Hey guys I'm about to buy a new card. I have a Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost and it has been great so far, but I'm about to sell it for 21K Bsf(my country's currency) and I have some cards to choose:

MSI R9 290 Gaming for 27K Bsf
Sapphire R9 290 Tri X for 29,5K
PNY GTX 780(reference) for 29K (love the looks)
Zotac GTX 780 AMP for 29K
Sapphire R9 290X Tri X for 34K(too expensive for my budget)

I play mostly DOTA 2, CS:GO, Far Cry 3, Batman, Battlefield 3, some shooters from time to time. My monitor is 1080p and its going to be for a long time.

So, what do you guys think its the best choice?(Thermals, quality and resale value being the most important to me)

Personally Im an Nvidia guy so Im going to recommend the GTX 780 out of those personally.

Wolfenstein: The New Order / Playstation 4 / Elgato Direct Feed Capture

So far this game is AMAZING and I for sure highly recomend it, especially to next gen console owners. Its so far the best shooter campaign on either console in my opinion.

Wolfenstein / Playstation 4 / Elgato Direct Capture

Oh man I walked past a store today Showing off 4k curved tvs, I wasn't really sold on curved before but man o man that looked sexy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Transistor PS4

I'm loving this game so far. The puzzle type aspect of the combat is great, and thanks to the many combinations you can make it never feels repetitive. The limiters are a great idea too, unlock and pick your own extra difficulty. Huge improvement over Bastion.