By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Vgchartz PC / "Next - Gen" Screenshot thread: Eye Melting Pixel Glory!

I'm glad the art of hand drawn games hasn't been lost yet.

Child of light, ps4, lazy facebook capture.

Around the Network

SvennoJ said:

I'm glad the art of hand drawn games hasn't been lost yet.

Child of light, ps4, lazy facebook capture.

Looks beautiful, nice shots.

Bound By Flame / Playstation 4 / Elgato Direct Feed Capture

Shadow1980 said:
Infamous: SS is such a pretty game. I just finished it on good karma last week.

Also, I know people like to crack wise about upgraded re-releases of seventh-gen games on eighth-gen consoles, but seeing how Far Cry 3 and the Crysis trilogy looked on the 360 and then seeing how they could look on more powerful hardware, they really need to be re-released for PS4 and XBO.

Yeah upgraded ports would for sure be awesome for people that don't have PC's capable of running these games at their max potential.

Anyways prepare to feast your eyes on this one folks. Stunning IMO

MLB 14 The Show / Playstation 4 / Elgato Direct Feed Capture

Child of light, I love the artstyle.

Around the Network

So guys, we need to talk about Child of Light...

Here's some non-Watermarked screenshots from yours truly. *bows down to UbiArt Engine*

Also, kinda spoilerish but not really (I mean, Ubisoft had it in their pre-release trailer so...)

That's it... now gonna buy the soundtrack. (This gaaaaaaaame!)

Smeags said:

So guys, we need to talk about Child of Light...

Here's some non-Watermarked screenshots from yours truly. *bows down to UbiArt Engine*

Also, kinda spoilerish but not really (I mean, Ubisoft had it in their pre-release trailer so...)

That's it... now gonna buy the soundtrack. (This gaaaaaaaame!)

Haven't had a chance to play it yet! Art style sure is beautiful though, I'm guessing you recommend I should purchase it? I've been debating it ever since it released just been busy with a few other games right now.

UbiArt is amazing though. I really hope that rumor of a new Prince of Persia game utilizing that engine is true, it could be beautiful.

3 more shots of Child of light. I sadly finished the game tonight.
Completed all sidequest, still missed some treasure chests.
Traversed the world one last time, all things come to and end, as well as this poorly constructed rhyme.

Great game!

wow cool I will post some later

Infamous Second Son / Elgato Direct Feed Capture