Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twitch Chat Plays Pokemon

Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184

It's actually very smart to grind on Cinnibar. Otherwise the only other place with high level pokemon are on Victory Road but if we black out there, we have to go past the ledge again :S this ledge will be the worst I bet. I hope they don't just go straight into democracy and give it a good honest try

Around the Network
alrightiwill said:
It's actually very smart to grind on Cinnibar. Otherwise the only other place with high level pokemon are on Victory Road but if we black out there, we have to go past the ledge again :S this ledge will be the worst I bet. I hope they don't just go straight into democracy and give it a good honest try

I saw people trying to vote for the democracy yesterday when we were stuck in Viridian City, but for some reason it didn't work. Makes me wonder if the function is broken. 

I would love to see Rick Ghastly to come back as well since Lord Helix knows Surf now and making AIR kinda useless. 

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Tagging this.

I'd say that "it's going to be impossible to...", but I can't really understand how much have they managed to do.

Internet is truly the most efficient time waster.

Lumikki said:
alrightiwill said:

I saw people trying to vote for the democracy yesterday when we were stuck in Viridian City, but for some reason it didn't work. Makes me wonder if the function is broken. 

I would love to see Rick Ghastly to come back as well since Lord Helix knows Surf now and making AIR kinda useless. 

Yeah I saw a few images of that. But I think it has been fixed because I saw it going into democracy twice today in order to get into the 8th Gym. They entered the first time with democracy and then when switched to anarchy it looked like they just ran out of the gym faster than if a solo player could do. It was the funniest thing I've seen. Then they re-entered the gym with anarchy really quickly somehow... and left again. So third time was with democracy after the went over the ledge a ocuple more times.

Rick Ghastly could be very handy to have. I think a few in the Elite 4 would struggle. Get rid of Air Jordan and teach King Fonz strength and get back Rick!

alrightiwill said:
Lumikki said:
alrightiwill said:

Yeah I saw a few images of that. But I think it has been fixed because I saw it going into democracy twice today in order to get into the 8th Gym. They entered the first time with democracy and then when switched to anarchy it looked like they just ran out of the gym faster than if a solo player could do. It was the funniest thing I've seen. Then they re-entered the gym with anarchy really quickly somehow... and left again. So third time was with democracy after the went over the ledge a ocuple more times.

Rick Ghastly could be very handy to have. I think a few in the Elite 4 would struggle. Get rid of Air Jordan and teach King Fonz strength and get back Rick!

Nice, even I'm for the anarchy, the democracy might be a lifesaver in some situations. 

Just fearing what sacrifaces Hell's PC demands when we get there next time *____*

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
But who would we switch for ghastly? We won't even get a gengar! And the team we have now is actually really good, just train AIIIIIRRRRRR more.

It has been almost two weeks now...
From being surprised at the fact this even exists, to drawing the S.S ticket to vanquish our enemies, we have reached the point of total equilibrium in our faith in LORD HELIX.

WORSHIP HIM!

So this is it. One last push.

Should be a good'un. It's been fun, guys. Let's enjoy this while it lasts...

(Melodramatic enough? )

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

(Melodramatic enough? )

Silver is next, it never ends :P

JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer said:

(Melodramatic enough? )

Silver is next, it never ends :P

That may be, but it won't be the same. It's been done before' they'll be no aimless running around, bemusement at the event, and no Bird Jesus. 

The big three, as it were.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.