By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the OFFICIAL "Make God of War (PSP) a Million seller" Thread

The system only has ~16 1 Million+ sellers?

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
The system only has ~16 1 Million+ sellers?

Wow.  What is with you today Legend11?  Somethings put you on a mission to flame Sony today

OT:  I'm still not sure if I'll get this game or not.  But I'm considering it.  Graphics look amazing for sure

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

A 9.4 is a great score.

I haven't bought a PSP game in a while, but Patapon and this are now on my wish list.

Unless I am physically unable (or if I somehow just plain forget) I will be getting my copy the day it comes out.

the game looks great, I am always looking for excuses to play games on my psp.
all i normally seem to do is use its other features, (there are so many).

And this is of course the reason there have been so few million sellers IMO.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

im getting a psp for this game

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

It's going to sell a million. Everyone I know loves God of War. I have yet to find anybody with a rational reason to dislike it. This is (one of) the first game that, in my opinion, makes the PSP a worthy gaming system.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
It's going to sell a million. Everyone I know loves God of War. I have yet to find anybody with a rational reason to dislike it. This is (one of) the first game that, in my opinion, makes the PSP a worthy gaming system.

Well, I disagree, only because I think MGS Portable Ops is a true AAA game as well, On top of that, you have about 20 games I can see myself buying a PSP for.

After God of War, there is Crisis Core, the game I bought my PSP for.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

That's true, I forgot about Portable Ops. I guess what I meant is that this is the final game the PSP needed to make it a worthy gaming system, in addition to its slowly increasing library of 'good' games.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Actually, what finally convinced me to buy a PSP was when I realized I could play my old PSX games on it. God of War is helping it become a better stand-alone system without tapping its back library.