By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bound by Flame Reveal Trailer

KingdomHeartsFan said:
areason said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Combat looks almost exactly like Dragon Age 2 to me.

Apparently it's an action rpg, so no it won't be like DA2.

DA2 is an action RPG.

LOOL it isn't, your character does a set of normal automatically and you have a couple of spells to chose from. It is more tactical the action oriented, if you ever heard of smite it has the same gameplay. 

Around the Network
areason said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
areason said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

DA2 is an action RPG.

LOOL it isn't, your character does a set of normal automatically and you have a couple of spells to chose from. It is more tactical the action oriented, if you ever heard of smite it has the same gameplay. 

Sigh people on this site love to nitpick about every little thing...the game is classified at as action RPG http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Age_II, I have beat the game and it is an action RPG, wether you agree or not is irrelavent to me, my point is the gameplay looks similar to DA2.

areason said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
areason said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

DA2 is an action RPG.

Well, I guess Dragon Age 2 CAN be played that way, if you wanted, though I play it with a much more tactical style.  

I'm interested.  Can't wait to see more, though that narration is horrible.

That looks horribly unoriginal and the narrator sounds like an early morning radio DJ. Action RPG's just aren't my thing and they seem to have employed every single fantasy cliche in this production.
I'll keep my eyes peeled but my expectations low.

Porcupine_I said:
It looks good, but i hate the trailer

agreed, that annonouncer was annoying.

Around the Network

Looks interesting. Will keep an eye on it for sure.

Just when I thought the overbearingly clunky medieval rpg genre couldn't get any more generic, this comes along. There was game shown a few days ago, looked exactly like this, had some french guy narrating instead...

foodfather said:
Just when I thought the overbearingly clunky medieval rpg genre couldn't get any more generic, this comes along. There was game shown a few days ago, looked exactly like this, had some french guy narrating instead...

As an rpg lover i can never get enough of rpgs even mediocre ones. To think of it we do not get a lot of rpgs with companions, companion interactions this will help satisfy my wait for da:inquistion.