By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Already Posted... Posted Already... Thats been Posted....

Wow. Way to make the guy feel good. lol

I think people should just post links to the older thread. That works a lot better than just coming in and saying "already posted."

But the responses in this thread are funny. Like nobody even bothers to add to the discussion.

Around the Network

^^Soriku's made every thread before.

I was just kidding around.

Anyway, let's not be harsh on the guy, but dnnc, don't get irritated if someone says something's been posted before. Perhaps you should just ignore them instead of us ignoring you, as we already read your info in a previous thread, and were just letting you know there's a existing discussion that you obviously might be interested in.

I could post some news from this week sometime in September '09, and I'm sure a few people will find it new and interesting as they hadn't read about it before...but most of us already exhausted our ideas on the topic and don't care to have the frontpage cluttered with an unnecessary thread...we can keep the discussion in the existing thread.

So yeah...I would tell you to use the Search function before making threads, but it's been taken down for now.
So there's no problem, but I would try to check through the forum section quickly just in case.  Save you the trouble of having a locked thread for nothing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Simpsons did it...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

loadedstatement said:
This is why we need the search feature back -_-

QFT...seriously. The search function is sorely missed. However, it should be upgraded to a more advanced search where you can just search titles and/or actual posts.

Around the Network

To be honest I thought the search function was pretty poor when it was up.

It was...an improved one would be nice.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

TalonMan said:
This has been posted already... :P

damn! a bunch of you beat me to it!

lol thats been posted.

This site really needs to implement SAGE.

konnichiwa said:
Soriku made this thread before;.

what type of thread hasnt he made

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"