By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

Bayonetta 2 looks great. Would have thought they would announce one game like a HD remake or something to have between Donkey Kong and Mario Kart.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

well... what an unsurprising let down...

Nintendogs Benny?

Mr Khan said:
Huh, so Jeanne was sent to hell after all

Well, you have a boy with white corn-rows now.  Isn't that better than Jeanne?

Seece said:
So they say Bayonetta is 2014 but no word on X and Smash ...

??? Did you not watch the beginning of the Direct?  They started off with Smash and said it would come out in 2014.

Around the Network

Well? all aboard the Dooooom train?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

new x footage

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

It was alright. Too much eShop, although some looked kind of interesting.

Really nice MK8 trailer and Bayo2 trailer... but MAY 30TH FOR MK8? Are they serious?! Should be in the beginning of May.

anybody know if anything new was shown in the JP stream?

Kongfucius said:
pokoko said:
Huge Succeeded?

What is X? Monster Hunting With Mecha?

I'm surprised no Japanese devs have done this, Bamco could make a bomb with a competent Gundam hunting game...

WiiU seems shafted though, MK8 coming May 30th? Too damn long, that's over 3 months after DK:TF...

Nintendo why... :(

What we saw on this gameplay trailer i bevelieve is that the game is single player for the main quest. It looked like AI controlled party members. It put my worries to rest (unless they created portraits for every character the player can make).

They still seemed to have placeholder names though. Its still very possible that it will have multiplayer aswell.

If its just a hunting game i will be extremely disappointed.