By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Beta Feedback / Impressions thread - Update Im in and playing! 11 Minute complete multiplayer vid added!

Ryuu96 said:
pvaapuri said:
Level 14 is the max in the beta.

Meh, Levels will be reset anyway when full game launches lol, seems kinda low though, how long does it take to get that?

i think like 2 hours.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Ive got a 12 minute full match gameplay clip being uploaded now.

This game is God Tier multiplayer

Dude I'm pretty excited to see it.  I havn't watched any gameplay on press sites, because I want to see uncut user footage first.

god damnit, i just saw the tweeet from titanfall saying codes went out to "friends and family" today and invites for us plebs will be tomorrow. oh well, back to cleaning house and doing laundry so i have some extra time this weekend.

Here you go. I got you.

BenVTrigger said:

Video time! Heres a quick look at the Beta menus. Not sure how to embed.

http://youtu.be/Cnos7UAG1Bw

DJEVOLVE said:

Here you go. I got you.

BenVTrigger said:

Video time! Heres a quick look at the Beta menus. Not sure how to embed.

http://youtu.be/Cnos7UAG1Bw

Apparently I didn't scroll down far enough, you got it up. Dammit.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
pvaapuri said:

Meh, Levels will be reset anyway when full game launches lol, seems kinda low though, how long does it take to get that?

You sure it will reset? When I entered resistance 2 beta my level stayed when i played the full game (maybe other games too?). I think it will be the same for Titanfall to be honest, unless respawn said otherwise.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Here you go fellas! 12 minutes of multiplayer!

Ryuu96 said:
Kratos said:
Ryuu96 said:
pvaapuri said:

You sure it will reset? When I entered resistance 2 beta my level stayed when i played the full game (maybe other games too?). I think it will be the same for Titanfall to be honest, unless respawn said otherwise.

Yep

Thats a shame, oh well I guess the fairness does make sense, and im sure people wouldnt mind to gain those levels again in this game

Thanks for the info!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Just played all night.

The hype is real.

This is the best multiplayer FPS ive ever touched.

Mother of God.....

Well I got in on the PC Beta! Just started downloading via Origin, it is stuck on preparing to download for the past 15 min... :(