By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War And Sly Collection Coming to PS Vita

Tagged games:

Woo the Vita is getting several year old ports of decade old games....

How about...you know making a new GoW game for the Vita like how the PSP had...twice.

Around the Network

I hope they both bomb hard so Sony will know that even loyal fans won't buy the same game for a third time.. Loosy quick money grabbing release which could have been spend on new games..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I hope they are priced at $20. It's a given why.

I'm not buying since I have GoW Saga on PS3. Sly maybe, depends on port quality. I read Jak collection was atrocious on Vita.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

kupomogli said:

We knew about God of War. I didn't know about Sly Cooper. Anyways. More ports. That's all the Vita is.

I think people would enjoy the Vita more if there wasn't a 97th port of God of War.  Instead of wasting resources porting t he same game yet again to another console, Sony should use those resources to localize the games and pay for publishing rights in the west.  Cheaper and games that the Vita fan will actually care about.

I'm there with you, these ports are doing my head in! it's like Sony is trolling us. Oh well better than nothing I guess.

Sigh... The Vita should have been called PS Ports (able).... wat xP

Around the Network

Already own both collections on PS3. Though I might rebuy the Sly Collection so I can have it on my Vita.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

vita games need to be 25 bucks max..

and average a 19.99 price point..

vita itself needs to be not bundled with a game.. only a memory card for 149.. for any success imo.

mM