By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War And Sly Collection Coming to PS Vita

Tagged games:

It's so amazing! Them gaymers must be so excited!

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

Awesome! keep them games coming Sony and i just might buy a PS Vita!

Ratchet and Clank should be next.

PlayMatt said:

Why do you keep on calling PS fans gay?

bubblegamer said:
PlayMatt said:

Why do you keep on calling PS fans gay?

Not calling em gays...

Around the Network

I really like Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank, and the PS1 Crash Bandicoots. How badly am I missing out by never having played a Sly game?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
I really like Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank, and the PS1 Crash Bandicoots. How badly am I missing out by never having played a Sly game?

Ohhh darling, do it NOW! Sly 1 is like a Stealth focused Crash Bandicoot... The following ones are more open worldish... But are all amazing! Sly 2 is top of the pops in the series for me... Best story, with the most marking moments, best levels, and allows u to play with the whole gang...

They should have used PS now as a huge selling point for vita

mM
leo-j said:
They should have used PS now as a huge selling point for vita

they are! But for PS3 games, not for ps2 ones

Slade6alpha said:

I really wanted to buy that Jak and Daxter collection though. Have you played it? Are the complaints overexaggerated? Here's me, I chose to buy inferior, technical game wise, on Xbox One despite owning a PS4, are the performances like that? Or is it much worse?

All we need now are the Ratchet and Clank games on Vita :D

I got the Jak collection for free with PS+ a couple of months back... It's not good, but it's far from broken. I bought the HD trilogy on PS3 played Jak 1 to platinum and Jak II to everything but final precusor orbs with no problems

On the other hand, the Vita version has issues. So far I've played Jak 1 to platinum again and now I'm maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the way through Jak 3. Jak 1 is fine...ish. There is stuttering in places, but on the whole its fine. Jak 3 seems to be a bit more laggy, but it's still playable. The problem is that it does occasionally use the R2 and L2 buttons, which are the left and right side of the rear touch pad and I find those buttons just completely unusable. It's not a gamebreaker, but i's certainly a pain

As for these games. I have been tempted to give Sly a go for a while, but have generally had other games to play (might even own it with +, can't remember). This Vita version might push me over the edge

I bought the GoW HD collection on PS3 having never really played them properly on PS2, they're great games. I like the idea of them on Vita, but I doubt they will have put enough effort into them. Ready at Dawn changed the control scheme to work perfectly on PSP with their games, but I assume they'll just swap a shoulder button for a touch screen here, which won't be as good.

I'll be more tempted if they have cross-save, so I can play them a bit to finish off their platinums, but I doubt that will be there. In all honesty, I'm just assuming they'll show up on PS+ at some point in the futute. It also would have been nice to throw in some spruced up versions (with trophies!) of Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, but I guess they're playable on Vita anyway

But Sony, if you're going to keep putting PS2 games on Vita, I'd like KH II.5 HD remix to get here (yes technically a PS3 game), maybe I.5 if you're quick. Then if you want to be ambitious, get GTA San Andreas! I know Sony don't own these, but I'm going to run out of games