By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Half Hour Sketch Challenge Thread

Today's sketch (I did exceed the half-hour mark because I got caught in details):

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

02 Mario in Space

Full size

33 minutes. I hope this increasing trend doesn't continue ._.

EDIT: Great stuff u guys. My fav today is tads' Darksiders 2 guy, really cool looking n.n

Here you go. Durga from Anrchy Reigns.

Next time I post something I'll do it traditional instead.

miz1q2w3e said:

02 Mario in Space

Full size

33 minutes. I hope this increasing trend doesn't continue ._.

EDIT: Great stuff u guys. My fav today is tads' Darksiders 2 guy, really cool looking n.n

You change deviantart account?! You're running away from me, that's it huh?

Great sketch, I love what you've done with the background. It makes your lining stand out.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Today's sketch is everyone's favorite Lombax!

Full size

Signature goes here!

This isn't really very good, but it's certainly a gaming-related sketch (took less than half an hour, though. I didn't really know what else to do after ten minutes, but I suppose I could have tried to make the platform look more like it does in-game if I knew I were drawing properly rather than doodling).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

trasharmdsister12 said:
Kantor said:

This isn't really very good, but it's certainly a gaming-related sketch (took less than half an hour, though. I didn't really know what else to do after ten minutes, but I suppose I could have tried to make the platform look more like it does in-game if I knew I were drawing properly rather than doodling).

Is that the end of Mass Effect 2? (Minus the Colossus's bat, think about it... )

I skipped out yesterday due to a problematic eye, but Olympic Men's hockey starts today so I'm going to have a lot of time in front of the TV to sketch and make up for yesterday.  

Wander's sword even looks a bit like a gun in the sketch.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

TruckOSaurus said:

Today's sketch is everyone's favorite Lombax!

Full size

Not sure thats a fair comment, I think hes the only fucking Lombax anybody knows =P

oh and nice drawing

trasharmdsister12 said:
Kantor said:

Wander's sword even looks a bit like a gun in the sketch.

It's what prompted me to make the comparison. That plus a floating platform and a small dude vs a giant "being" of sorts. Really, it's pretty spot on for either game.

My latest! I didn't finish even though it's simpler than my other stuff because I was distracted with Olympic hockey... and I spent way too much time on the hair.

Is that Illidan from WC3?

---------------------

Here's my latest, most people on here are probably too young to recognize her, I'll let you guys guess.

Full size

Signature goes here!