By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Average Review Rating 100%

So far that is:

Nintendo Power

3/1/2008
10 out of 10
100.0%

2/4/2008
10 out of 10
100.0%

I wonder what Ganons up to? it will end up with?

I imagine it will go down to the low 90's but that's what we all said about SMG, so here's hoping it can keep itself high enough to remain in the top 10 games of all times.

Around the Network

I think that it will be under SMG, but it may make top ten games of all times, but I hope not, as I don't think that the game willl deserve it.

I thought it had 3 100% reviews now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yeah that Japanese reviewer thing (man I'm bad with names right now) gave it a 40/40 right?

dont think gamerankings count FAmitsu

Around the Network

Yeah true, why has that not been added to Gamerankings.com then?

i don't think it will setle in top 10 ever

uhoh, already 2 reviews out with 100%. wow, must be best game ever....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

well i usually don't agree that anything should be given a 10/10 but if someone has to get it might as well be SSBB.

Let's wait for reviews other than NINTENDOpower, lol. Do they count famitsu?