By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 30 FPS - Why are some people jumping on this?

Carl2291 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

?? Stating fact is trolling? All last gen was had comparisons showing 360 versions being better only even less noticeable, that was K, now it isn't? Also I noticed some are still in denail about the power difference, so that also leads to more posting about the power gap.

Not just trolling, concern trolling. Think of it as pretending to care about other peoples purchases, just to get in a sly dig and piss people off.

Really, as a PS4 owner myself I feel no need at all to waltz into an Xbox One thread and tell people how much better Tomb Raider is on my console of choice due to a few more frames per second. In reality, its nice to have the "better" version, but rubbing other peoples noses in it is petty and irritating. Whats even worse is when its the same people doing it in every thread regarding multiplats on the consoles, as if it actually matters to them. As if its actually something really important. These people have reputations and are well known fans of the company they follow, and seeing them gloating time and time again pisses people off.

The comparisons arent the problem. Its the holier-than-thou attitude that comes after them and winds people up. Thats why were seeing a (small) reaction from Xbox/Wii guys regarding this game being 30fps.

I agree with you but it was the opposite way last gen, and it seemed to be ok. Seems to be a double standard to me. I remember a slight diff in frane rate or res last genw as blown up and made a big deal like ps3 was crap.

Around the Network

Who? Where? Links or didn't happen.

Oh I don't know it could have something to do with the fact that it was made out as a big deal with CoD Ghosts, Ryse, AC4 etc.... On Xbox One. Karma is a bitch.

It's all about numbers, humans are that simple. Fps, polygons, pixels, lines of code, staff in credits, money spent for developing, money spent for ads, everything has to be higher than before, otherwise it is not as good. Doesn't matter if spending less money or an fps limit makes sense, the numbers need to be greater!!

FlamingWeazel said:
Carl2291 said:
Its simply to laugh at the smug, irritating people that constantly need to remind us that the PS4 is a more powerful machine than the Xbox One and that they are for some reason better because the games they play dont really run at 30fps anymore.

Yet this game is running at 30fps.

Its simply a way for the Xbox crowd to get back at the PS crowd. Dont read too much into it, because were gonna be seeing it throughout the entire generation when X game is running at sub-60fps on PS4.

Essentially, the PS4 fanboys were doing some good old "concern trolling", and the Xbox One fanboys are now mocking the PS4 bunch.

?? Stating fact is trolling? All last gen was had comparisons showing 360 versions being better only even less noticeable, that was K, now it isn't? Also I noticed some are still in denail about the power difference, so that also leads to more posting about the power gap.

Yeay, as if noone got tired about these comparisons on 360/ps3... Really, you are drawing an image to fit your needs but the reality was different.

Around the Network

Because I thought it was going to be "next gen".

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

NobleTeam360 said:
Oh I don't know it could have something to do with the fact that it was made out as a big deal with CoD Ghosts, Ryse, AC4 etc.... On Xbox One. Karma is a bitch.

It was never about the 30 fps or 720p it was about a more expensive console performing worse than a cheaper console, acting like sook grow up.

betacon said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It was never about the 30 fps or 720p it was about a more expensive console performing worse than a cheaper console, acting like sook grow up.

The reason the Xbox One is more expensive is obvious by now right? KINECT is it that hard to realize that? take out kinect and I'm sure MS could of easily undercut the PS4s price. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Did you read the thread? ghosts, Ac4 were brought up because it was on both systems, so there is a direct comparison.......

Karma is a bitch, that's why it's hilarious to see the same people saying all last gen the slightest diff between 360 and ps3 mattered, but now a bigger difference doesn't.

walsufnir said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Carl2291 said:
Its simply to laugh at the smug, irritating people that constantly need to remind us that the PS4 is a more powerful machine than the Xbox One and that they are for some reason better because the games they play dont really run at 30fps anymore.

Yet this game is running at 30fps.

Its simply a way for the Xbox crowd to get back at the PS crowd. Dont read too much into it, because were gonna be seeing it throughout the entire generation when X game is running at sub-60fps on PS4.

Essentially, the PS4 fanboys were doing some good old "concern trolling", and the Xbox One fanboys are now mocking the PS4 bunch.

Yeay, as if noone got tired about these comparisons on 360/ps3... Really, you are drawing an image to fit your needs but the reality was different.

How was the reality different? This same thing happened to ps3 games last gen...fact.