By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Reports $1.1B Loss - The Bullcrap Needs To Stop

tiffac said:
sales2099 said:
But ya, gotta hand it to Sony fans, they are the #1 fanbase, by far, in accepting what Sony announces, downplays their troubles, believes they actually care about them, and has complete faith in what they do.

That said, their downplaying of Sony forecasting yet another year of a billion+ in losses is both commendable and sad.

You really need to go into the Vita thread then XD

lol forgot about that. Kinda verifies what I am trying to say

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
tiffac said:
sales2099 said:
But ya, gotta hand it to Sony fans, they are the #1 fanbase, by far, in accepting what Sony announces, downplays their troubles, believes they actually care about them, and has complete faith in what they do.

That said, their downplaying of Sony forecasting yet another year of a billion+ in losses is both commendable and sad.

You really need to go into the Vita thread then XD

lol forgot about that. Kinda verifies what I am trying to say

Actually it kinda also disproves what your trying to say. Just wait for a Shahid tweet and watch us meltdown over there and don't even mention SCEA lol!

sales2099 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
sales2099 said:

Got to hand it to MS fans, they still think MS care about them even after they try to hit them with DRM.

Well they listened and changed it didn't they? They also throw their money around more with 3rd parties then Sony, giving us timed exclusives, DLC, and 3rd party exclusives. I must say I feel appreciated.

Sony get those too.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Oh yay, another "Sony fans are the worst" thread. How predictable.

Glad I mainly lurk these days as it seems things never change. No poin in having these discussions for another generation.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sony is making an annual loss for 10 years in a row now, so nothing new in this thread...

Around the Network

I'm really enjoying some of the replies here. Mostly from users riding in on high horses claiming that they are better somehow. Especially certain users that spend quite a long time making really awful youtube videos... ;)

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I am getting sick of the same posters name calling all playstation fans and generalizaing in every thread, where are the mods? I see people banned for way less.

sales2099 said:

So much BS, this happens with every fanbase, just see any resolution or sales thread this year to see other non sony fans doing the same thing.  You are always generalizing with zerp proof orf act to back anything up.

FlamingWeazel said:
sales2099 said:

So much BS, this happens with every fanbase, just see any resolution or sales thread this year to see other non sony fans doing the same thing.  You are always generalizing with zerp proof orf act to back anything up.

Every fan group does this. That isn't what I am talking about. Scale and zeal are the factors I am talking about.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

*grabbing a HUGE popcorn bucket*