By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mobile Phone Games Suck!

Anyone ever downloaded one?

I just downloaded Resident Evil because it had pretty 3D graphics, and it's sick and sad in every way a game can be, I also downloaded this 'alright' looking RPG that claimed for 30 hours gameplay and all that Jazz, it look promising, and it still could be, however just running the application and finding out that I have to go blind reading the 5 pixel txt lines, and my phone has a large gorgeous screen as well.

Has anyone ever bought a decent mobile phone game?

I was going to get Sonic, but then I learn the game is cut in half, you have to buy the last few levels.. WTF Mobile games cost $7 AUD and Sega want you to fork that out twice just for the original Sonic game.

Around the Network

Dude ipod games are sweet. Vortex, mrs.pac-man and phase FTW.

DOOD!! lemonade stand kicks major ass

I downloaded Tetris on my phone and its okay, just not as good as Tetris DS.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

all phone games suck except doom rpg. i clocked up 20+ hours on that

Around the Network

Mobile games are a sin.

Mobile phone games for the lose.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I hate mobile phone games with a passion.
Though whoever said vortex for the Ipod is awesome, I have to agree

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Lumins is really good on a cell phone.

i havent downloaded any mobile games but i have played alot(SC,PoP etc)and they were good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"