By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can we have animated avatars?

Jesus Christ, no. The front page looks bad enough showing static avatars, the last thing we need is for that shit to move as well.

Around the Network

I say no need for them, it will get really annoying.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

ioi said:
No

Hi, Baby Jesus here. I just thought I'd tell you that you made me cry. 

@ konnichiwa )

indeed, an ignore option would be really useful

ioi said:
No

well said:) it is annoying already with some of those gifs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

It would make the site look very busy and ioi makes the order: "No" so I guess not

ioi has spoken, and I agree.

Sure we could add lots of stuff for more personalization...but in the end it clutters the site and is usually annoying.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yeah i'd love to throw the Carlton Wii gif as my av but as others have said it'd make everything look crazier when people get out of control with it.

An ignore user function might sound good, but in practice it would lead to the fans of each console blocking each other out, and dividing the forum into 3 separate user bases with little or not interaction between them. Not a very healthy community if you ask me.

I say no animated anything. Its just annoying.