By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

there seems to be a rather high proportion of birthdays coming up soon. May was never a big year for birthdays (especially not here)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

24, and have a hangover today

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

i became 17 on the 17th of april, im cool, i know.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Deegan said:
bdbdbd said:
BenKenobi: lol Superchunk&Mancandy: DKC was made by Rare, but it's Nintendo franchise -> Nintendo paid Rare for developing the game for Nintendo. Battletoads is Rares own franchise. At NES times, Nintendo allowed games to be published for NES only if they were exclusives. So i don't know what kind of deal has been made about Battletoads, but it's possible that Rare can't publish the game unless Nintendo allows it. And in the other hand, Nintendo can't publish Battletoads unless Rare gives a permission. Deegan: My oldest son is pretty much the same age as yours, 3 in october. Started playing Sunshine just before he turned 1. Loves Mario Kart DD, but it's pretty annoying, since he wants to play pretty much only Peach Beach(?), so that the birds come throwing the kart around. Also charge and Fishing in Wii Play is his and my middle sons (do you write it that way?) other favorite. LingLing: And that's surprices only PS fanboys... You see, the "Nintendo fans" are people, who started playing NES 20 years ago and loved it. It takes ten years to PS fans to reach the same age, but we will be around to 40 by then! Omg. If we look at PS2, Xbox and GC ownerbases, PS2 has lowest average age, GC comes in second, since some people bought it for their little kids and Xbox definately had the oldest average, since it was bought by bunch of nerds, who wanted to run Linux on Xbox used as media center and it was the only console, which wasn't bought to kids. So i would guess: PS2: 15 GC: 20 Xbox:22 (averages at the moment)

LOL

I know what you mean. My son alway playing Scotland course, in gold cup. Always. He choose the vehicle and color all by himself. He likes Sunshine too, but he can't control Mario. He just ask me to fight with giant squid over and over again. He'll be 3 on August 24. Maybe next year I could teach him Brawl.

Lol, i just noticed, that i mixed up the months... My oldest son is born in August also. He learned running around with Mario, but he doesn't get it how to play MKDD.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Im 22 and been gaming for around 17 years. about 14 of them pretty seriously. I've even kept most of my collection over the years.

Around the Network

23, the years pass by so fast

24 in two months... been gaming for 20 years now... good old atari and intelllivision days.

15 years on earth here.

There is people over 30 in here? Go back to your pyramids.

16 here, i didnt realize how much older everyone on here was

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

21 and I don't even look a day over 20