By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Do You Smash Bros.? <(^_^<)

Which do you prefer for VGC Tournys?

Time 22 20.56%

Stock 85 79.44%

Total:107

Stock, 4 lives, no items, no fun allowed! >:D Muwhahaha!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
How I play it:
Stock 7 lives, high items, no tomatos no hammers, no bunny hood, no cloacking device, no food, heart container, no raygun, no starman, no shrooms, no banana, no smoke ball, no assist throphy
4 playesr allways
homemade level which is basicly a straight line with one block in the middle

For some wierd reason, you're stage gave me a great idea for a stage! Just a straight line as you said, only the line is made up of fall through platforms, and in the middle is a stack of blocks going so high that no one can reach the top, so basically it looks like an upside down T, though I might add additional platforms on both sides. Now to remember this until SSB4 releases. :L

No fun allowed.
Stock, 3-5 lives, no items, generally flat stages (usually Final Destination, Bridge of Eldin, ect.)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

radishhead said:
kirby007 said:
radishhead said:
3 life stock is how I normally play - short, intense, but skillz

only 3? one bad beat and it's over

that's how the game should be! :D

Preach it brotha! Plus, a truely pro player would be able to come back from any deficit!

Einsam_Delphin said:
radishhead said:
kirby007 said:
radishhead said:

Preach it brotha! Plus, a truely pro player would be able to come back from any deficit!

Not in a game with the wacko's I usually play with

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I usually have 20 lives but 300% damage always since thats how real men play... I also usually have pokeballs, smash ball and assist trophies enabled most of the time just for shitz

Real men win through random chance people!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

kirby007 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
radishhead said:
kirby007 said:
radishhead said:

Then you simply aren't a pro player!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I usually have 20 lives but 300% damage always since thats how real men play... I also usually have pokeballs, smash ball and assist trophies enabled most of the time just for shitz

Real men win through random chance people!

tbh we have one level completely walled with one square in the top being open so we still can be KO'd normal dmg and ending up at +700%

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Einsam_Delphin said:
kirby007 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
radishhead said:
kirby007 said:
radishhead said:

Then you simply aren't a pro player!

or you guys never had proper competition

Me and my friends always play time. I don't think we ever even tried stock together.