By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why Can't I Log In....

as etuoyo?

For about a month now I have been able to log in.  I just tried to log in one day and kept getting login failure message.  I thought maybe I had forgotten my password and I have requested a new password several times and none have worked.  I have checked my profile to see if someone had hacked my user and caused me to be banned but that's not the case.

So ioi and other mods what's going on?  Why can't I log in?  I created this new account to post this but I don't want to be stuck with a new account and lose all my post history.  I want to continue to log in as etuoyo.  HELP!!!

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

This seems to be a frequent new problem but I haven't really seen an explanation for it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Something like this happened to me, and it forced me to make this account. If I were you, I would simply make a new account if the problem comes up in the future.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Yep, i had the same problem..
Email Admin@vgchartz.com and they will fix you right up.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I never had to enter an email to make my account, I guess that feature hadn't been added when I joined (last April)

Around the Network

Did you click on your confirmation email link??
Maybe w. the recent surge in new accounts made some of them have been misinterpreted as spammers.

Good luck on finding out...

Soriku said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Something like this happened to me, and it forced me to make this account. If I were you, I would simply make a new account if the problem comes up in the future.

Ah, poor grandmaster

Riot is a wannabe, I am the true grandmaster.

tuoyo said:

as etuoyo?

For about a month now I have been able to log in. I just tried to log in one day and kept getting login failure message. I thought maybe I had forgotten my password and I have requested a new password several times and none have worked. I have checked my profile to see if someone had hacked my user and caused me to be banned but that's not the case.

So ioi and other mods what's going on? Why can't I log in? I created this new account to post this but I don't want to be stuck with a new account and lose all my post history. I want to continue to log in as etuoyo. HELP!!!

You may want to try resetting your password.  PS: If you tried in the last couple of days and didn't get an email, you may want to retry it.  I think there was some initial issues with the server move that may of caused some outgoing e-mail to fail...

Keep up the great work ioi.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The same thing happened to me. I kept trying to login for weeks. Nothing. I emailed ioi. Nothing. So I created this new account.

From what I understand, this is a huge problem on VGC.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org