By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Very First Official "Choose DMeisterJ's Avatar" thread!!!

There you go, everyone's two favourite characters all in one...  

Around the Network

Thank you everyone for participating. As we can see, ArtofAngels has won with his weird, Jason-esque photo, as it was the best of the lot. But keep on entering, I am always open to suggestions!

I'm gonna buck the trend here and invite the backlash from this site....but that's never stopped me before....

You created a thread for this? And your thread title implies that there will be another? And it's "official"....does that mean there will be impostor threads for this same very thing?

@super_etecoon

lol this is just for you.
(in a winy voice) if you dont like the thread dont open or post in it

Around the Network
WhiteDevil said:
@super_etecoon

lol this is just for you.
(in a winy voice) if you dont like the thread dont open or post in it

hmmmm.....haven't heard that one yet.

In other news....posting in threads to mock OP's is what VGChartz is all about.  It's the threat we face when we hit that "create new thread" button.  Especially with a thread title as assuming as this.    

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Buh...buh..buh the cat was awesome!! :(
Oh welll...what ever..

Does this site support animated GIF avatars? I've been thinking of trying it, but don't want to lose 25vg$ for nothing if it doesn't work. =P