By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Xbox One has won the launch at my dormatory

dane007 said:

Do you want my psn adn abox live id to prove i have both consolea? I glady will give you to gusy or are you scared to find otu that i do actually own them :)

that wont prove anything. I always talk aboit tje games i played when I owned a 360. But what I really mean is "my roomates 360 that was at my disposal" its just easier to say mine.

Around the Network
dane007 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Have funw ith your ps4 indies whiel i play real games:P

Oh yes ? And what real games is that ?

720p Dead Rising 3 ?

900p mediocre Ryse ?

Or you are talking about this inferior multiplateform games on Xbox One ?

You ask for it.

Lets see a ps4 game have thousnad upon thoiunsads of zombies on one screen with no loading times and miatain 1080p 60fps . Chcnces are it will be 720p as week. I killed 10,000 zombies in less then 30mins . That shoudl give you an indication as to howw many xzombies you fidn in one area with no loadign tiems. Hav you even pleyd ryse? or are you just basing it on reviews you read online? Caue i hav ego tteh game,, story is good ,, combat system like batman games heck it even has perfect block which batman games don't hav .  You play it on hard ,, and you can'tbutton mash ,, you will die if you do that. need kwno how to perfect block and perfect parry in order ot get life and son as teh game won't give you . yes its that much hardcore.  . Way better then injustice .i played both. It has one of teh best visuals of next gen tied with killzone in my opinion. Forza awesome simulation simlator whiwch is fun and teh drivaatr does work.  and KI teh best fighting games so far for Next gen.  Theres no difference in AC4 as i seen both running to gether . the difference in rewsolution is 900p -1080p lol. NFS on both platform are exactly teh same as i hve seen my brothers versio running on xbox one. Heck teh xbox one is better cause of kinect which makes it handy for GPS. NBA2K14 is identical on both consoles. . What does ps4 have ,, an average generic shooter taht is more about graphics tehn gameplay itself,,with boring unoriginal sory . Multiplayer tahts a copy of other shootersdoen before,.A platformer tahst unispiring ,, with crappy vuisuals and borign gameplay and slowdown ,, or an indie abotu a flwoer flyign through levels or a game wehre you have to last as long as posssible befor eyou die  both of which are short games  .Yea can see ps4 havign real games where its mostly indie indie indie.

PS : before makign a comment, it pays to have played the gamesw you tend to diss cause otherwise you jsut embarass yorself  :)

DR3 runs at 720p due the week hardware... the amount of dumb zombies on screen is not new... PS4 have power to do the same in 1080p.

AC4 was the same before the day one patch... after that the difference is big.

N4S and NBA 2k14 has better AA on PS4 but I agree they are the closest games at launch (FIFA included).

At the end your post is just a denial that PS4 is more powerful... welcome back to early 2013 with secret sauces lol

will take a photo if you really want lol. Lol i live alone with my brothers and well have our own individual xbox one and ps4. I bought my ps4 in malaysia which is where i am born from and bought my xbox one from nz which is where i reside lol

dane007 said:
ethomaz said:
dane007 said:
ethomaz said:

dane007 said:

No ma
Lol i don't really cae who sold more but for me its only offical until both companies have confirmed it .  No matter how you try and spin it,, the facc remains is that theres no link that directly say that PS4 sold x amount of console for those amounts.No link to prove those figures from NPD no proof. Simple really.To bad not many can afford both which i am fortnate ot be able to own this gen. sure they sold more cumulative but to that precise figures nope. Anyways i am off to play AC4 on xbox one.  Peace out

"I'm in denail... ethomaz is dreaming real numbers" lol.

Anybody can afford both console... the real question is anybody wants?

Why not ,, get teh best of next gen gaming. kI t would be silly to miss other exclusives you can't get on sony ps4.  You are dreamingnumbers as again theres no lik orproof in which you provide . all you provided was a guy or womean who apparently has access to this magicaldata which NPD thmesleves at teh tiem of the report writing can't have . Yea keep telling yourslf that they are real an done it migh tjust be true lol. Have funw ith your ps4 indies whiel i play real games:P

Denial lol

I play games... you? Deny them.

while that PS4 is breaking every sales record you ever saw... destroying your Xbone in every way.

Iphones always breaks sales record but dooes taht make it phenomenal phone  .It only has braks sales due to blind followers  who beleive anythgn taht comesfromapples mouth. Same thing applies for PS4. 

iPhone is amazing... another denial.

dane007 said:
will take a photo if you really want lol. Lol i live alone with my brothers and well have our own individual xbox one and ps4. I bought my ps4 in malaysia which is where i am born from and bought my xbox one from nz which is where i reside lol

For what? Except you nobody denied you had a PS4... that's don't prove anything because you continue being blind to the facts... everybody here is fine with your opinion but the facts needs to be right and not the bullshit you are trying to use here.

First starting accepting the world didn't have your tastes or bias.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
dane007 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Have funw ith your ps4 indies whiel i play real games:P

Oh yes ? And what real games is that ?

720p Dead Rising 3 ?

900p mediocre Ryse ?

Or you are talking about this inferior multiplateform games on Xbox One ?

You ask for it.

Lets see a ps4 game have thousnad upon thoiunsads of zombies on one screen with no loading times and miatain 1080p 60fps . Chcnces are it will be 720p as week. I killed 10,000 zombies in less then 30mins . That shoudl give you an indication as to howw many xzombies you fidn in one area with no loadign tiems. Hav you even pleyd ryse? or are you just basing it on reviews you read online? Caue i hav ego tteh game,, story is good ,, combat system like batman games heck it even has perfect block which batman games don't hav .  You play it on hard ,, and you can'tbutton mash ,, you will die if you do that. need kwno how to perfect block and perfect parry in order ot get life and son as teh game won't give you . yes its that much hardcore.  . Way better then injustice .i played both. It has one of teh best visuals of next gen tied with killzone in my opinion. Forza awesome simulation simlator whiwch is fun and teh drivaatr does work.  and KI teh best fighting games so far for Next gen.  Theres no difference in AC4 as i seen both running to gether . the difference in rewsolution is 900p -1080p lol. NFS on both platform are exactly teh same as i hve seen my brothers versio running on xbox one. Heck teh xbox one is better cause of kinect which makes it handy for GPS. NBA2K14 is identical on both consoles. . What does ps4 have ,, an average generic shooter taht is more about graphics tehn gameplay itself,,with boring unoriginal sory . Multiplayer tahts a copy of other shootersdoen before,.A platformer tahst unispiring ,, with crappy vuisuals and borign gameplay and slowdown ,, or an indie abotu a flwoer flyign through levels or a game wehre you have to last as long as posssible befor eyou die  both of which are short games  .Yea can see ps4 havign real games where its mostly indie indie indie.

PS : before makign a comment, it pays to have played the gamesw you tend to diss cause otherwise you jsut embarass yorself  :)

DR3 runs at 720p due the week hardware... the amount of dumb zombies on screen is not new... PS4 have power to do the same in 1080p.

AC4 was the same before the day one patch... after that the difference is big.

N4S and NBA 2k14 has better AA on PS4 but I agree they are the closest games at launch (FIFA included).

At the end your post is just a denial that PS4 is more powerful... welcome back to early 2013 with secret sauces lDO you even own D3 

Do you even own D3?  i  do own dead rising 3.i love that game.its alot of fun to play. Theres no game on the ps4 that is open world as big as D3 with zero loading times and  thousands upon thousands of zombie to point where in less then 30 misn you ca kill 10000 zombies lol. We all know that game does nto exist on ps4 ther ewwe cannot know for sure if it can handle it or not .  Name a game taht has taht number odf zombies with no loading time??  I didn't know zombies in gneral had an IQ of 160 LOL.    I have seen and teh difference is very very small. you got be nitpicking ot see the difference. Link for NBA 2K14 having bette rAA ON PS4? pls.  I know ps4 is powerful at the moment game liekryse can match visuals from games liek killzone despite being on a weaker hardware. 

ethomaz said:
dane007 said:

For what? Except you nobody denied you had a PS4... that's don't prove anything because you continue being blind to the facts... everybody here is fine with your opinion but the facts needs to be right and not the bullshit you are trying to use here.

First starting accepting the world didn't have your tastes or bias.

blind to facts and intollerant to opinions.

ethomaz said:
dane007 said:
ethomaz said:
dane007 said:
ethomaz said:

dane007 said:

No ma
Lol i don't really cae who sold more but for me its only offical until both companies have confirmed it .  No matter how you try and spin it,, the facc remains is that theres no link that directly say that PS4 sold x amount of console for those amounts.No link to prove those figures from NPD no proof. Simple really.To bad not many can afford both which i am fortnate ot be able to own this gen. sure they sold more cumulative but to that precise figures nope. Anyways i am off to play AC4 on xbox one.  Peace out

Why not ,, get teh best of next gen gaming. kI t would be silly to miss other exclusives you can't get on sony ps4.  You are dreamingnumbers as again theres no lik orproof in which you provide . all you provided was a guy or womean who apparently has access to this magicaldata which NPD thmesleves at teh tiem of the report writing can't have . Yea keep telling yourslf that they are real an done it migh tjust be true lol. Have funw ith your ps4 indies whiel i play real games:P

Denial lol

while that PS4 is breaking every sales record you ever saw... destroying your Xbone in every way.

Iphones always breaks sales record but dooes taht make it phenomenal phone  .It only has braks sales due to blind followers  who beleive anythgn taht comesfromapples mouth. Same thing applies for PS4. 

Lol good fo ryou . i was referrign to those who own an iphone 5 but when iphone 5s comes out the y quickly sell their brand new iphone 5 jsut to get a new iphone which has been rehashign sameold stuff with minor tweaks .. I don'tparticualrly liek iphones caus efoer teh money you pay for thm,,you can a better phoen at a chaepr price. In saying that its nto a bad phone but not worht teh price tag.Do you have one?

F0X said:
I'm genuinely curious as to why so many of your dormmates feel as if they need a new console at launch. Isn't it the worst time to purchase a console? Especially since consoles tend to be more of a long-term investment.

Theres only a few people at my dorms that have next gen consoles. They showed them off and people decided what they liked. Essentially what will be their first console of choice when they get it. We all pretty much agreed upon the Xbox One first because its the most competitive and we had the most fun with it, thats all. 

dane007 said:
ethomaz said:
dane007 said:
ethomaz said:
dane007 said:
ethomaz said:

dane007 said:

No ma

Denial lol

Lol good fo ryou . i was referrign to those who own an iphone 5 but when iphone 5s comes out the y quickly sell their brand new iphone 5 jsut to get a new iphone which has been rehashign sameold stuff with minor tweaks .. I don'tparticualrly liek iphones caus efoer teh money you pay for thm,,you can a better phoen at a chaepr price. In saying that its nto a bad phone but not worht teh price tag.Do you have one?

I had an iPhone 5S and I can't back to the 5 just because now I see how I hated to enter my passcode every time... just the Touch Id make the price for the upgrade.

BTW I don't see any issue with people buying iPhones every year like I don't see issue with you buying Xbone or PS4.