By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V Next gen & PC version coming 13th June (Rumor)

Already played the game on ps. I'm waiting the pc version for the damn mods!

Around the Network

I might buy this a second time, hopefully they can get GTA Online running better on next gen hardware.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Pc version would do pretty well, because mods > everything, but most people that own a ps4/xone already owned a ps360, and probably they already owned the game too, so i dont see these versions doing well

Ps wiiu never get love :'(

Definite edition incoming? Oh man, can't wait for the face-off and the "to people who still live in denial"-posts :D

~kao said:
Pc version would do pretty well, because mods > everything, but most people that own a ps4/xone already owned a ps360, and probably they already owned the game too, so i dont see these versions doing well

Kids won't play with it in Kindergarten, even the parents behave like it is an unwanted child... Sad, really sad.

Around the Network

please be true please be true please be true

havent played the game yet do to this

Play Me

I have GTA V special steelcase version in PS3. I will get the complete version in PS3 again. And I will also get PS4 version with pc version later at steam sale.

walsufnir said:
~kao said:

Kids won't play with it in Kindergarten, even the parents behave like it is an unwanted child... Sad, really sad.

Well most kids have a cod to play, so i dont see your point

If it came with the single player DLC then I would be interested, but otherwise I would probably wait for it to be on sale

Well, I am still waiting for a GTA V for PC so I hope its true

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850