By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 In-Stock Thread

I saw two in stock at Walmart Friday evening which I hadn't seen since the November launch. Hopefully, they can finally keep up.

Greatness awaits indeed! 

Around the Network

Good idea. Seeing the same thread pop up all the time does grind a tad. Hopefully this will be the go-to place.

Also, what about CEX? Do they do online? And for the UK, GAME should be included.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

PS4 is back in stock at Amazon, and #1 again.

My 8th gen collection

Over 999 units of ps4

Back in stock and topped the best sellers list almost instantly. Amazing how fast it sells.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_1

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

PS4 in stock at my house. Been there for weeks. No Xbox Ones to be found (obviously sold out). PS4 doomed.

Meijer (A Walmart-like retailer in the Midwest) practically always has the PS4 in stock. And yes, I said always!
They have a Knack/Lego Marvel/Angry Birds bundle in stock online.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Still in stock on Amazon, still #1 on the bestsellers list.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

PS4 Just smoked Xbone TF Bundle to the top spot on Amazon as soon as it went back on stock. By the way, Xbone TF Bundle never made it to the the Top 5 Best Sellers on Amazon and we are less than a week from TF Launch date.

fleischr said:
Meijer (A Walmart-like retailer in the Midwest) practically always has the PS4 in stock. And yes, I said always!
They have a Knack/Lego Marvel/Angry Birds bundle in stock online.

Seems like a desperate Xbone Fan. Can you provide us with links? Here is all what you need:

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Out of Stock every where except on Amazon which was in stock only today.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags