By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 In-Stock Thread

MUST....RESIST....URGE......TO TROLL......

Around the Network

The threads are better than a unique only... nobody updates these thread

Forums needs to have life.

Good lucky with this one

Can we make this into the ps4 camera thread? because im having a harder time finding that

Best Buy PS4's are local pickup only. No online stock!

Just a word of caution

I still discourage people from ordering online because of my theory that the inflated BLOD issue at amazon may have been connected to the fact that they are getting shipped to customers. Some hardcore Microsoft fans may be working as delivery drivers. Who knows how they treat your package?

The thread is a great idea though.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

axumblade said:

I'll try my best to update this daily. This thread will eventually die out once the system is more readily available but until then, it's better to have 1 place to go to instead of seeing sporadic threads emerge every time they are in stock. Or worse, remain open when the system is out of stock. Not sure if this thread is going to even need to last for too too long given that it's currently in stock everywhere but with Japan's release date coming up, the supply to other countries might be strained for a bit. Also, I am hoping for a major bump from Infamous: SS :P

Good luck... I prefer more buzz but I'm fine with that aprouch too.

BTW Best Buy online is SOLD OUT... Shipping: Not Available.

Thanks

You only noticed now?! We've had so many threads like this for 3 months now!!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Readily available at both Gamestops in the Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah, GA. They even have thee "Now in stock" sign on them that were on Xbox Ones (which, at the time meant they were desperate to sell Xbox Ones, according to some users).

It's tempting to buy one along with Tomb Raider since the price is so low but I'll hold off. The initial feeling of "Must buy now!" has subsided for both consoles for me. Still, if anybody is interested, they're available. I'll likely go to several stores in Savannah today. My female companion for today is like a shop-a-holic. Hope I don't feel the urge to hang myself.

I'll snap some pics and post later if anybody wants.