By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

Arc the Lad 18 4.77%

Dark Cloud 60 15.92%

Heavenly Sword 45 11.94%

Jet Moto 6 1.59%

MediEvil 37 9.81%

Syphon Filter 49 13.00%

The Getaway 30 7.96%

The Legend of Dragoon 91 24.14%

Wild Arms 15 3.98%

Wipeout 23 6.10%

Total:374

We have this conversation like once every couple of months and the answer is the same: The Legend of Dragoon.
With some major graphics updating and better voice acting, it could work as an AAA title for Sony. The battle system is already modern enough for even people afraid of RPGs to play. Also, the story is pretty light for newbies to RPGs. If they want, they can even make the whole battle system realtime and allow the additions to be like combos. The possibilities are endless and Sony is wasting that to out source most of their successful titles. That's going to hurt them in the long run but whatever.

Around the Network

Motorstorm

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spider man

I was gonna say Jak and Daxter but apparently there's some new release I didn't see. However out of those I'd pick medieval

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

The Getaway........ "you sl*g"

Around the Network

I'd really love to see PlayStation Allstars get another chance. I think it was a really good idea and it was a fun game to play, there just wasn't enough to do and I feel like in a sequel they could expand on it and make it into a really great game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Is wipeout dead?

Gateaway is a maybe. Many want it but the estimated cost is a bit to great at this time.
Wipeout you can bet you shall see on PS4, mark my words.

Starhawk
Legend of the Dragoons
Jak

Ape Escape. The one for PS1 was probably the 2nd best 3D platformer of all-time.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!