By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

Arc the Lad 18 4.77%

Dark Cloud 60 15.92%

Heavenly Sword 45 11.94%

Jet Moto 6 1.59%

MediEvil 37 9.81%

Syphon Filter 49 13.00%

The Getaway 30 7.96%

The Legend of Dragoon 91 24.14%

Wild Arms 15 3.98%

Wipeout 23 6.10%

Total:374

I hope Playstation Allstars does get revived in 2-4 years. There will be many new first party characters out by then hopefully—we already have Knack and Delsin to add—and we can actually get a game with decent roster size not filled up with pointless third party characters. But ultimately I would want to see Jak & Daxter revieved the most.

Around the Network

Wipeout. Absolutely Wipeout.

I was just thinking a while back how amazing a modern Jumping Flash would be, though, so that second.

We don't have The Getaway since 2004 (10 years ago!) and quite frankly we don't have anything similar out there (any publisher, any platform). The Getaway was the only modern sandbox simulator I've ever seen. The closest we have to that is GTA IV and GTA V but made up cars in a made up city doesn't count for simulation.

Besides The Getaway, I would like to see also a new Destruction Derby and This Is Football (2 other IPs we don't have since 10 years ago!).

I don't know why people are so hungry for IPs that the 7th generation had already.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Legend of Dragoon, Medievil and Syphon Filter are my top choices for either a remake of the originals, a sequel or a reboot.

Dallinor said:
Syphon Filter! I want to tazer people to death until they are nothing but a charred corpse, still twitching long after their death screams have ended.

That sounds remarkably dark and morbid, but it's a lot of fun.

I'm with you on this... please bring the tazers back and lets make human torches.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Syphon Filter could really do with a modern update on consoles. It's been long enough for a reboot imo.

A modernised Syphon Filter could do brilliantly.

probably ape escape and syphon filter

starhawk and wild arms

Ape Escape

Tomba!

and mainly...

JAK & DAXTER (following The Precursor Legacy gameplay)

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Dark Cloud 100 percent completly all the way.

That's the game that really got me into ps2....and there is nothing out there like it still. It's amazingly fun, and i still do this day want to load up the second one and play it...if it wasn't for my massive backlog of games

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2