By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A serious question about aliens

hmmm maybe, one issue they need to have resemblence with a human female

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

-- Lexus ♠

If they all looked like her, then yes I'd shag one.

Around the Network

I should of known it would be something like this

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Absolutely, assuming I was single.

Man, Im not risking space Herpes no way, unless I was drunk. Then I would pound away like there was no tomorrow for the next 30 seconds.

Assuming it doesn't look anything like a human female, then no.
And you bring up a good point; even if it did, we've all seen enough movies to know that viruses and bacteria are bad news for life forms belonging to different planets.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Considering the likely completely different genetic templates, these concerns seem mostly unfounded.

Most illnesses aren't communicable between people and their pets. Let alone aliens.

The real concern would be more related to what mating meant/was with aliens, since it's unlikely to evolve the same way.