By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wonderful 101 back in the Top 100 on Amazon.

From what I heard, this game is an hidden gem so it deserves the sales that it gets if not more. I hope it continues to sell well and its great to see it back

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I still need to pick it up myself. No reason not to at that price. Heading to Amazon now

If you're a Wii U owner, honestly stop sitting there and complaining that you have nothing to play (which really means "I want my next Mario/Zelda/Mario Kart/Smash noooaw!") and buy this. For $30 it's worth it. Sheesh.

It's actually only $23.99 from Amazon themselves. Absolutely no reason for any WiiU owner not to buy this gem at that price... unless of course you don't like awesome games.

How heavily is it discounted though? Sales at low price per unit are a different matter than 60$ a pop.

Around the Network

Tried the demo. Wasnt compelled to purchase, of course its good it's getting more sales.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Every Wii U owner who has ever whinged about lack of new IP or gameplay ideas and who doesn't own this game is a wanker.

good choice for the drought of feburary to may.
Nintendo have to talk about this game, maybe launch a DLC. Just to people start to talk about it again.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Tried the demo. Wasnt compelled to purchase, of course its good it's getting more sales.

the demo was horrible and not representative of final product. I almost skipped the game 'cause of demo. W101 is a very fun game.