By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GAF XBONE LEAKS: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs, LOTs More (Controlled PR Leaks?)

ethomaz said:
Figgycal said:

Yeap... that's it.

:)

Around the Network

Yeah. I think MS set him up. They gave him BS Titanfall info, he leaked, and then the leak was shot down by Respawn right after.

Makes you wonder if the source 2 stuff was a set up as well.

Mort posted.

Originally Posted by famousmortimer

Ha.

It may exist. I personally believe based on people I've talked to, that come March you won't find that on store shelves.

If I hear otherwise I'll post as much (and then people can say I'm backpedaling instead of the truth which is shit changes and I update when I hear of said changes).

For the record, nearly everything else this dude has posted is correct, to my knowledge.

For the record, nearly everything else this dude has posted is correct, to my knowledge.

FUCK YES

MB1025 said:
Yeah. I think MS set him up. They gave him BS Titanfall info, he leaked, and then the leak was shot down by Respawn right after.

Thuway said that him, CBOAT and a third person was told the info about Titanfall. Third person "remained quiet". It seems very likely that they gave insiders BS info on purpose. They probably are using the same source.

Around the Network
Figgycal said:
MB1025 said:

Thuway said that him, CBOAT and a third person was told the info about Titanfall. Third person "remained quiet". It seems very likely that they gave insiders BS info on purpose. They probably are using the same source.

O yeah they set them up. The funny thing is thuway currently lives in Seattle. So when he does get info he most likely gets it straight from someone at Microsoft. That is why he got very upset when GAF was posting his twitter on the forums.

Fun times tonight.

Response to "nearly".

Originally Posted by famousmortimer

He posted some shit I never heard so I don't know if it's right or wrong.

Also, my personal opinion is he is a ms plant. Educated opinion.

He is so a MS plant.

It will be funny to find out who CBOAT actually is.

Oooh, the white XBox One is beautiful. Quantum Break and Fable Legends intrest me. I just might get myself an Xbox One as a birthday present this October if things look good. I'm hoping the cheaper $399 is one without Kinnect rather that without an optical drive. Downloading next gen games is not good for my bandwidth cap and I like watching Blu-Rays on occasion. We shall see.

Yeah he posted way too much stuff. It wasn't really believable. Hope CBOAT hasn't been outed, I need my buttocks.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!