By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, and Wii Party U all Break 1 Million Units Sold

zorg1000 said:
007BondAgent said:
Wish they gave out pokemon's sales

They did, 11.6 million.

What!

Where?

Around the Network
orniletter said:
Wind Waker HD looks absolutely stunning.

I would it put right next to Okami HD as one of the best remasters/remakes out there.

HexaDrive is a fantastic remaster studio

(Super Mario Galaxy and Metoid Prime HD next please !)

Indeed. Makes me feel as if Wind Waker and Wii U were made for each other.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
orniletter said:
Wind Waker HD looks absolutely stunning.

I would it put right next to Okami HD as one of the best remasters/remakes out there.

HexaDrive is a fantastic remaster studio

(Super Mario Galaxy and Metoid Prime HD next please !)

Indeed. Makes me feel as if Wind Waker and Wii U were made for each other.

The WiiU picked right up where the GameCube left off

TopCat said:
At 50k a week, that's possible, but did they really put their projections that low so that they can say, hey look, we underestimated it by 100 - 200k? lo

Well, considering it sold 47k this week, and set to drop more the next few weeks until DKC hits, it might get interesting... That game had better cause a major HW sales spike, and a lasting one at that, 'cos there's nothing else noteworthy coming out until the end of their financial year. Unless they drop MK8 in march, which seems very unlikely.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Zelda and Mario are my only two Wii U games so far but it's good to see some good news here. 1 million copies sold to a fanbase of 5 million is pretty good.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

These three games were 75% of my Christmas period purchases, glad to have contributed to its million sales.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"