By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Investors Meeting - 8:00 PM EST (15 mins left)

Anfebious said:
So the meeting is in 3 hours?

Yup!

Around the Network

Can't wait!

Vinniegambini said:
Anfebious said:

Yup!

Say, I'm a total noob at these things. What happens exactly in an investors meeting?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Is this result not fine? I mean as long as they make a profit it's not bad or is it bad?

Anfebious said:
Vinniegambini said:
Anfebious said:

Yup!

Say, I'm a total noob at these things. What happens exactly in an investors meeting?

We will know about Nintendo's plans going forward. Interesting times ahead as change is most likely about to come.

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:
Anfebious said:
Vinniegambini said:
Anfebious said:

Yup!

We will know about Nintendo's plans going forward. Interesting times ahead as change is most likely about to come.

I don't like the word "change". It can mean a lot of things... .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
Only 12.89M 3DS sold in 2013. Looks like it's overtracked on vgchartz.

Looks like you were very wrong with pokemon Its nowhere near Overtracked, in fact its Undertracked by about 2mil!!!

Prepare your Loss of that bet :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177176&page=1

12M means that I wouldn't win. What was your number for Pokemon X/Y? It was 18M, right? Also, watch as 0.2M is shipped this quarter due to overshipment.

So point the finger at me? You said it was on Decline+ It wouldnt hit 12mil lifetime. Its less than 1mil off (12mil) in 2.5months. Just admit that you were very very wrong. Its okay

Beside i did say 18mil (i said it can do 18mil but it'll easily do 15mil lifetime) but lets not forget something. Pokemon XY will be getting closer to my prediction every week and leaving yours in the dust :P

That remains to be seen. While I did underestimate it (though, technically, I haven't lost yet), as it stands, it's closer to my prediction than yours.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
Only 12.89M 3DS sold in 2013. Looks like it's overtracked on vgchartz.

Looks like you were very wrong with pokemon Its nowhere near Overtracked, in fact its Undertracked by about 2mil!!!

Prepare your Loss of that bet :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177176&page=1

12M means that I wouldn't win. What was your number for Pokemon X/Y? It was 18M, right? Also, watch as 0.2M is shipped this quarter due to overshipment.

So point the finger at me? You said it was on Decline+ It wouldnt hit 12mil lifetime. Its less than 1mil off (12mil) in 2.5months. Just admit that you were very very wrong. Its okay

Beside i did say 18mil (i said it can do 18mil but it'll easily do 15mil lifetime) but lets not forget something. Pokemon XY will be getting closer to my prediction every week and leaving yours in the dust :P

That remains to be seen. While I did underestimate it (though, technically, I haven't lost yet), as it stands, it's closer to my prediction than yours.

Yes cuz its only been less than 4 months since release. Thats like me saying PS4 will sell 10mil lifetime and you predict 100mil lifetime and i say its closer to my prediction.

You need to give things time. Sony= Best HW legs ..... Nintendo= Best SW legs

Pokemon is at 11.6mil shipped+digital which puts it about 11mil sold WW by Dec 31st. Its going to surpass 12mil before Fall and hit 13-15mil by 2015 imo

15 mins left