By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 2 - Round 5

aviggo77 said:

2p-pbroy(i think he wants to be a mod)

id be fine with him being a mod :D

Around the Network

3p - pbroy
2p - Nikkom
1p - Badgenome

3p- NikkoM (  hard decision between Nikkom and badgenome)

2p- bagenome

1p- pbroy

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

3p - badgenome
2p - NiKKom
1p - pbroy

Oh goddess, I really have mixed feelings about last round. In one hand i'm pretty pleased that Smeags went through, on the other hand Rol is like a VGC institution, it's gonna be weird not seeing him on the last rounds.

For this round:

3p - Badgenome
2p - NiKKom
1p - Pbroy

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

3p - pbroy
2p Nikkom
1p Badge

very difficult!!

3 - Nikkom ( IF YOU AINT DUTCH YOU AINT MUCH.. aside from that fantastic guy )
2 - badger ( you lost to nikkom for not being dutch )
1 - Boy ( you lost all points for complaining about long avatars )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oh not sure if this is allowed but
ROL LOST JUST LIKE IN MARIO KART MUHAHAHAHAHA

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Glad Smeags went through, but bad luck to Rol. He deserves to be there, just once again cruel grouping.

3:Nikkom
2: Pbroy
1: Badgenome

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Glad Smeags went through, but bad luck to Rol. He deserves to be there, just once again cruel grouping.

3:Nikkom
2: Pbroy
1: Badgenome

I don't understand what this 'cruel grouping' is about?