By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Any boxing fans here?

Which will win?

Mayweather 43 58.90%

Pacquiao 16 21.92%

LOL Bradley LOL 4 5.48%

Total:63

Any boxing fans here in Vgchartz?

If so...how do you see Pacquiao vs Mayweather talk regaining strengh?

What about the lackluster performance of Canelo  vs Mayweather?

Was Marquez really lucky with Pacman in their last bout?

discuss boxing

Around the Network

boooo no boxing fans???

Yes. I box

There are a couple other people who have commented in a few boxing threads here but it's not that many people from what i remember

Floyd will most likely be facing Amir Khan this May and Pac and Bradley are having the rematch.

Pac is running out of people to fight. He needs to leave Top Rank and go over to Golden Boy.

Pac vs Bradley 2 will put Pacquaio back in much better position to regain some of that momentum back if he wins.

But the May vs Pac fight will never happen if Pac doesn't leave Top Rank for a little while. He also needs to let go of the 50/50 ppv split because Mayweather isn't going to agree to that.

You think that fight is gonna happen? pffff... Anyhow I don't think it even matters anymore because Floyd is definetly not in his Prime and neither is Pac. It will be a Iceman vs Axe Murder fight when they're no longer in their prime and boring. Letdown. I think we know who the better fighter is anyhow.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Floyd will most likely be facing Amir Khan this May and Pac and Bradley are having the rematch.

Pac is running out of people to fight. He needs to leave Top Rank and go over to Golden Boy.

Pac vs Bradley 2 will put Pacquaio back in much better position to regain some of that momentum back if he wins.

But the May vs Pac fight will never happen if Pac doesn't leave Top Rank for a little while. He also needs to let go of the 50/50 ppv split because Mayweather isn't going to agree to that.

How do you see Khan vs Floyd? I think Khan might have a chance. Hes pretty fast. Pac vs Bradley 2 will be a good oportunity to see Pac at full speed after the sparring session with Rios. He surely will want to assure nobody doubts he won last time.

Pac already agreed to a 45/55 in Floyds favor by the way

FinalFantasyXIII said:

You think that fight is gonna happen? pffff... Anyhow I don't think it even matters anymore because Floyd is definetly not in his Prime and neither is Pac. It will be a Iceman vs Axe Murder fight when they're no longer in their prime and boring. Letdown. I think we know who the better fighter is anyhow.

Really? Who is it?

I would've loved Mayweather to of have fought Sergio Martinez a couple of years ago. Amir Khan will draw a crowd, though. I see Bradley giving PacMan a second L, against popular opinion. And after a few redeeming fights, I want to see Donaire vs JMM. Would somebody PLEASE give GGG a serious American fighter, in a serious American arena?

FinalFantasyXIII said:

Floyd still looks as sharp as ever. I would argue that his craft is even a bit more perfected at this age than his younger years.

And to be fair on Pac's part, he lost a VERY CONTROVERSIAL decision to Bradley and he was pretty much beating the shit out of Marquez before getting knocked into the next dimension lol.

Pac looked good in the Rios fight but i'll admit that his power wasn't the same but that was mainly due to Alex Ariza leaving the Pacquaio camp.

MonstaTruk said:
I would've loved Mayweather to of have fought Sergio Martinez a couple of years ago. Amir Khan will draw a crowd, though. I see Bradley giving PacMan a second L, against popular opinion. And after a few redeeming fights, I want to see Donaire vs JMM. Would somebody PLEASE give GGG a serious American fighter, in a serious American arena?

1.Yeah sure Martinez in his prime was a beast. Im sure it wouldve made Floyd put everything to win. Still Martinez vs Cotto will be also pretty nice to see.

2.Pacman lose to Bradley a second time? When did he lose the first time!?!?!? ;D ............seriously....NO.

3.I want to see Donaire period.