By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - ROYAL RUMBLE TONIGHT.....Anyone else watching?

Who is winning the Rumble?

Batista 32 51.61%

Daniel Bryan 8 12.90%

CM Punk 13 20.97%

The Field (anyone else) 8 12.90%

Total:61
superhippy420 said:
kyokusanagi said:
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
CM Punk vs. Triple H
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

WrestleMania 30

I could see Bryan v. Sheamus for one reason and that is that Extreme Rules is in Seattle.   Give Bryan his revenge win over Sheamus and then have him win the title in his hometown.    I actually think Sheamus is really underated.  He has had great matches with almost everyone, he just needs to lose the goofy John Cena type attitude

I like sheamus as a heel, thats Vince McMahon logic.  

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network
superhippy420 said:

Wrong article.

I am pulling for my boy Batista. But, due to the fact this is the WWE... I am going to say it will be Sheamus.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

DB won't be in the Rumble.

Hanst watched wrestling since 1998-2001

Miss the days with hulk/hollywood hogan :) WcW/NWO etc etc :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

It's funny because of of right now all of the betting sites have him as the favorite to win the Rumble.   It would be classic if the odds on favorite isn't even in the match, expecially since the betting favorite almost always wins.   I can live with Batista winning but only if he faces Lesnar at Mania.  I can't stand Orton anymore.

superhippy420 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

It's funny because of of right now all of the betting sites have him as the favorite to win the Rumble.   It would be classic if the odds on favorite isn't even in the match, expecially since the betting favorite almost always wins.   I can live with Batista winning but only if he faces Lesnar at Mania.  I can't stand Orton anymore.

It would be cool if they had him lose to Wyatt then have him enter the rumble and win it.

Naum said:

Get the wwe network the way you can relieve those moments :).

kyokusanagi said:
Naum said:

Get the wwe network the way you can relieve those moments :).

I still remember the day when Hulk hogan turned back into yellow and red... the screams I heard from the staduim still gives me gossebumbs

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

superhippy420 said:
kyokusanagi said:
superhippy420 said:
BIG NEWS JUST BROKE. Big Show messed up his hand badly at a Live Event yesterday and his match with Lesnar is now in question. No clue what they will do with Lesnar if Big Show can't go but this could make things interesting.

- Big Show defeated Kane at last night's WWE live event in Reading, PA and may have suffered a hand injury, according to a fan in attendance. The match ended quickly with a knockout punch. Another fan described it as a squash and said that Big Show was clearly hurting. WWE trainers tended to Show after the match.
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0126/569585/big-show-possibly-injured-last-night/#9ORrUr6ufZ6tcEPS.99
- Big Show defeated Kane at last night's WWE live event in Reading, PA and may have suffered a hand injury, according to a fan in attendance. The match ended quickly with a knockout punch. Another fan described it as a squash and said that Big Show was clearly hurting. WWE trainers tended to Show after the match.
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0126/569585/big-show-possibly-injured-last-night/#9ORrUr6ufZ6tcEPS.99

Why does the WWE even bother with doing so many house shows, expecially the day before the Royal Rumble.   Their attendance is ussually anywhere from 2000-5000.  It just doesn't seem worth the risk.

• January 17th in St. Louis drew 6,000 fans
  • January 18th in Cincinnati drew 6,000 fans
  • January 18th in Hammond, IN drew 3,900 fans
  • January 19th in Columbus, OH drew 6,500 fans
  • January 19th in Kalamazoo, MI drew 2,000 fans
  • January 20th in Dayton, OH for RAW drew 7,500 fans

• Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/310785/Recent-WWE-Attendance-Figures:-January-17-20.htm#C6DFbcJ8PdMjFem2.99

• Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/310785/Recent-WWE-Attendance-Figures:-January-17-20.htm#C6DFbcJ8PdMjFem2.99
    - Here are the recent WWE attendance figures for January 17th through 20th…

- Here are the recent WWE attendance figures for January 17th through 20th…

January 17th in St. Louis drew 6,000 fans
    January 18th in Cincinnati drew 6,000 fans
    January 18th in Hammond, IN drew 3,900 fans
    January 19th in Columbus, OH drew 6,500 fans
    January 19th in Kalamazoo, MI drew 2,000 fans
    January 20th in Dayton, OH for RAW drew 7,500 fans