By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) Thread- New footage from Nintendo Direct, Western Release Confirmed Early 2015

Tagged games:

I hope a wii u version is in the works, and localization for western markets as well

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Uh, why? Isn't MH4 still selling? damn you capcom

You just found out Capcom is shitty? lol 

I've always known about their business practices. This was just a dirty reminder.

mii-gamer said:
I hope a wii u version is in the works, and localization for western markets as well

me too, i miss MonHun. havent played since MH3 on Wii. Decided to skip MH3U but maybe that was a mistake, its taking so long

Trailer added to the OP

i bet it will be like bravely default on how we get this version in the west

Around the Network
animegaming said:
i bet it will be like bravely default on how we get this version in the west

Day and date with Jp... Yes please 

I hope there will be a WiiU version announced in the next ND as I prefer playing it on the big screen

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
I hope there will be a WiiU version announced in the next ND as I prefer playing it on the big screen

Same here... but only the slightly bigger screen =P I love playing on the Gamepad. even when Im in the loungeroom on my own

I can´t wait for Ryuzaki´s butthurt comments about Capcom selling out, backstabbing and betrayal of the platform´s fanbase that made the franchise successful (...no...it wasn´t the other way around !!!!111!1!one! ) .

Edit: Haha, you are getting old (and predictable).

This is probably the version Nintendo will bring over here. Good, will buy !

Well that was fast. Hopefully this version will also hit the U and will be the one to come to the West.

I wonder when people will Starr asking for a Vita version. I'd be surprised if it doesnt hit it though

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.