By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ridicules amount of content in SM3DW Wii U

Just wanna say Super Mario 3D World has an absurd amount of content. The amount of levels and collectables in this game makes the reply value insane.

I would easily rate this the greatest Mario of all time and anyone who isn't playing this should go to Wal Mart right now and buy this and a Wii U.

This game alone is worthy of buying a Wii U but there are many more on the horizon. 

Around the Network

We know. On a side note, can we go to Target instead?

I'll pick this up after DKCTF... I've just played too much Mario lately

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Glad you are enjoying it so much ;)

On a side note, don't forget to pick up Rayman Legends. It really is a great game with tons of content and collectibles.

Agreed, SM3DW has lots of play value and looks great.  I love the music too.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

Yeah it keeps surprising me. Not sure I'll ever get all the green start, but I'll give it a pretty good crack.

Absolutely agree. I think its my all-time favorite 3d Mario.

I am sure the game is very fun and good. I am not however willing to put down 250+ pounds to play this game.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Viltgance said:I would easily rate this the greatest Mario of all time and anyone who isn't playing this should go to Wal Mart right now and buy this and a Wii U.

So...you've played every Mario game? List them please.

Yea, the post game content is insane! Puts all these money-hungry developers and their DLC to shame! :D

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/