By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ridicules amount of content in SM3DW Wii U

Have Wii U, won't buy Mario game. I'm sick of them since game cube, and his face now make him retarded :/

Around the Network
Viltgance said:

Just wanna say Super Mario 3D World has an absurd amount of content. The amount of levels and collectables in this game makes the reply value insane.

I would easily rate this the greatest Mario of all time and anyone who isn't playing this should go to Wal Mart right now and buy this and a Wii U.

This game alone is worthy of buying a Wii U but there are many more on the horizon. 

Nice try Iwata...

Maybe if you play through every stage with all 5 characters. Otherwise it's standard Nintendo fare.

Love the game - finished the story, and played a couple more worlds and now it's in my backlog, but I do intend on coming back to it soon to unlock everything.

Panama said:
Maybe if you play through every stage with all 5 characters. Otherwise it's standard Nintendo fare.

This.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game very much, but I don't see where everyone is getting at saying that there's so much content. They reuse most of the levels in the secret world and I 100% the game in a week.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
I am sure the game is very fun and good. I am not however willing to put down 250+ pounds to play this game.

Add Zombi U, Pikmin 3 , NSMBU, Windwaker HD, Wonderful 101 to the list and a £250 investment is a bargain :)

RCTjunkie said:
Panama said:

This.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game very much, but I don't see where everyone is getting at saying that there's so much content. They reuse most of the levels in the secret world and I 100% the game in a week.

To be fair about it, it's ENTIRELY different when you're 100%'ing the game in constant multiplayer... Playing through the game 5 times would surely be a chore to do alone, though, I'll give you that.  While that is the ONLY option for some, I would suggest making some friends to 100% the game, because the increased challenge of the second half of the game with everyone working together to get everything including the gold flag turns into something of a spectacle in the room that can't be matched in online gaming, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
zippy said:
Serious_frusting said:
I am sure the game is very fun and good. I am not however willing to put down 250+ pounds to play this game.

Add Zombi U, Pikmin 3 , NSMBU, Windwaker HD, Wonderful 101 to the list and a £250 investment is a bargain :)

Maybe Wind Waker HD but i already played the first release of it. A HD rendition of a game you already played is not a system seller. Its more like a game you purchase if you own the console. I hate pikmin games

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

*checks watch*

Right on schedule. Anyway, fantastic game for people that enjoy Mario games. Best one in years. I loved it.

Serious_frusting said:
zippy said:
Serious_frusting said:

Maybe Wind Waker HD but i already played the first release of it. A HD rendition of a game you already played is not a system seller. Its more like a game you purchase if you own the console. I hate pikmin games

agreed hd rereleases or remixes can suck it generally

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.