By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you get all 100 power cells in Jak and Daxter?

Tagged games:

Heck no. Props to you for going the distance. I only got, like, 70-80. I've been planning on playing replaying the game, actually. It's definitely one of the best on the PS2, and one of the few platformers that can compare favorably to Nintendo's best, imo.

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
Heck no. Props to you for going the distance. I only got, like, 70-80.

You rack disciprine.

Trunkin said:
It's definitely one of the best on the PS2, and one of the few platformers that can compare favorably to Nintendo's best, imo.

Must be a heck of a game for a Ninty fan to utter such words. :P

Yeah, it took a while...in 2001. But for gamers with ocd, it was a lot of fun. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

On the PS2, I never actually got very close to finishing it, I only played like half the game

But since then, I bought the HD collection on PS3 and then got it for free on Vita. I've now gone through and platinumed both with 101 power cells

I played Jak II again on PS3, but never bothered to get all the precusor eggs for my platinum and I've just started Jak 3 HD on the Vita

I did actually find Jak a little frustrating by the end with loads of cheap 1 hit kills, but all 3 games were fantastic (even if Uncharted 2 was better)

Yep. On the original game and on the HD version (had to get the platinum). Jak 1 was the best game in the series because it was a pure platformer. I didn't like the shooter direction 2 and 3 took, even though they were both good games in their own right. Ratchet and Clank was/is the definitive platformer/shooter on playstation.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I... I can't remember if I did or not. I need to check, it has been soooo long since I beat it.

I got them all way back on the PS2 and recently about half a year ago on the PS3. Wasn't even that hard. The hardest bit was even finding the one located by the spider cave entrance, and shooting a fireball at it in time wasn't easy either.

Yes I did and even said that Pezus should do it if I remember correctly =p. Don't they show the door when you collect them all? The door that you see at Jax and daxter 2?

Mystro-Sama said:
Trunkin said:
Heck no. Props to you for going the distance. I only got, like, 70-80.

You rack disciprine.

Trunkin said:
It's definitely one of the best on the PS2, and one of the few platformers that can compare favorably to Nintendo's best, imo.

Must be a heck of a game for a Ninty fan to utter such words. :P

Indeed I do, and indeed it is. :)

Theres actually 101 and yea I collected them all. Jak and Daxter isnt really a hard game. Jak 1 is the only one I will play over and over.