By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Earthbound Wii U Spotted on Amazon UK Website

domflo said:

This was listed on Amazon.uk since before EarthBound's Virtual Console rerelease in July and is most likely connected to that. Still weird that they didn't remove the listing yet and that they listed it in the first place.

ah Okay, makes sense. Mystery is over lol

Around the Network

It appeared last year and dissapeared. Now it appears again.

Well, covers for DK 3D and Kirby also appeared once and people dismissed them.

Back to my original comment, it's probably an eshop code if anything.

iceland said:
Back to my original comment, it's probably an eshop code if anything.

It isn't, but yeah, that's what it would be if it were an actual item.

padib said:
AwakeandAlive said:

domflo said:

This was listed on Amazon.uk since before EarthBound's Virtual Console rerelease in July and is most likely connected to that. Still weird that they didn't remove the listing yet and that they listed it in the first place.

I think it is new : 

http://playeressence.com/amazon-uk-lists-earthbound-for-the-wii-u/

http://n4g.com/news/1443713/earthbound-wii-u-spotted-on-amazon-uk-website

THIS is the old one !!!!

Edit : okay, maybe it is the same xD 

44.99 Euros for a VC release seems quite high.

It's actually 44.99 pounds, so more like 49.99€

There was some speculation back in May or June that this might hint towards a physical release of the VC version, kind of like Super Luigi U's physical release (which was around that time). The price was assumed to be a placeholder. But alas, nothing came from it.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Maybe NoA will finally get their heads out of their asses and localize Mother 3. Put it on the WiiU/3DS eshop and make some easy money.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Mother 4 would sell well if it happened, since Giygas and the internet creepypastas and theories have been spreading Earthbound popularity like wildfire.

Probably just a mistake, but I recall reading that Monolith was working on an earthbound game. It's possible that theyr making it for the 3DS. Wouldn't put my money on it though.