By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have platted Gt6? put ethomaz to shame

Tagged games:

SvennoJ said:
DonFerrari said:
SvennoJ said:
ethomaz said:
Yesterday was a good example of how I play GT games... I tuned on the game and just played the online with some guys in a group to race in Nürburgring....

It was really cool... I didn't won any race * we changed the requirements for each new race * but I was always in 2nd or 3rd.

Ha yesterday was the one day I was not in Nurburging online. I'm usually in a Canadian room though, playing with South Americans often means laggy cars jumping all over the track :/

We are a plague for the MP games =[ 

Thanks god I don't like MP.

It's a big shame PD hasn't improved the net code at all. A couple days ago we had a car literally spinning around it's axis while constantly criss crossing the track. It didn't actually hit me but caused so much smoke and dirt that it was impossible to see the other racers.
I aslo still get races where over half the field isn't visible during the race. And this time the final leaderboard isn't even shown correctly after the race, empty spaces, missing players etc. So yeah it's better to race local until PD fixes their lag intolerant code.

That is laughable man... did you record?

I was playing endurance and I gone from 2nd to last without being passed once... then when I finished the ranks were corrected, crazy.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

I was playing endurance and I gone from 2nd to last without being passed once... then when I finished the ranks were corrected, crazy.

I got that too in the 24 minute Sarthe race. I crossed the finish line for the last lap with only a few seconds left on the clock. Then my position started dropping all the way down to 13th with no car in sight. After I crossed the finish line it turned out all the other cars were sitting in the pit, I got first place with everyone else at +1 lap. Pit strategy of the AI is a mystery. Using rain tires is a big no anyway, with the accelerated tire wear you don't even make it one lap on intermediates when the track dries out.

SvennoJ said:
DonFerrari said:

I got that too in the 24 minute Sarthe race. I crossed the finish line for the last lap with only a few seconds left on the clock. Then my position started dropping all the way down to 13th with no car in sight. After I crossed the finish line it turned out all the other cars were sitting in the pit, I got first place with everyone else at +1 lap. Pit strategy of the AI is a mystery. Using rain tires is a big no anyway, with the accelerated tire wear you don't even make it one lap on intermediates when the track dries out.

Thanks for the tip.

Probably will see a update for this... in mine (nurburgring) they haven't pitched, they just counted as passing me because they had finished their laps (even tough 1+).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Geez, I need to get back into GT6. I stopped playing because I wanted a wheel. Got a wheel two days ago, and I haven't really played it since except to turn it on to keep my 200% bonus.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Geez, I need to get back into GT6. I stopped playing because I wanted a wheel. Got a wheel two days ago, and I haven't really played it since except to turn it on to keep my 200% bonus.

Go back to it now... =] which Whell you bought?? In GT5 was fantastic to use Thrustmaster RS200TS, haven't tried on GT6 yet...but it seemed pretty good on controller.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
adriane23 said:

Go back to it now... =] which Whell you bought?? In GT5 was fantastic to use Thrustmaster RS200TS, haven't tried on GT6 yet...but it seemed pretty good on controller.

Well, I'm trying to focus on finishing Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD, but I'll most likely spend tomorrow afternoon with GT6. I bought the Logitech G27. It was on sale at Amazon for $229.99 and I also had a $40.00 gift card which brought the price down to $189.99 (free 2 day shipping). It's definitely a much better feel than using a controller, though I'll need to buy a wheel stand next week or the week after. I watched a lot of reviews and videos of the Thrustmaster T500 RS and it looks amazing, but I think I'll be going with a Fanatec wheel for my next upgrade unless the Thrustmaster drops in price.

adriane23 said:
DonFerrari said:
adriane23 said:

Well, I'm trying to focus on finishing Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD, but I'll most likely spend tomorrow afternoon with GT6. I bought the Logitech G27. It was on sale at Amazon for $229.99 and I also had a $40.00 gift card which brought the price down to $189.99 (free 2 day shipping). It's definitely a much better feel than using a controller, though I'll need to buy a wheel stand next week or the week after. I watched a lot of reviews and videos of the Thrustmaster T500 RS and it looks amazing, but I think I'll be going with a Fanatec wheel for my next upgrade unless the Thrustmaster drops in price.

What a nice price... when I bought mine T500RS (I put it all wrong =]) I paid around 600-650CAN at the time, there was no G27 available at that time (I wanted to buy it and expend less).

DonFerrari said:
adriane23 said:
DonFerrari said:
adriane23 said:

What a nice price... when I bought mine T500RS (I put it all wrong =]) I paid around 600-650CAN at the time, there was no G27 available at that time (I wanted to buy it and expend less).

Ouch. Well, I think the T500RS is definitely worth what they're asking for. If I didn't have real life car mods that I wanted to buy this year, I definitely would've bought it.

DonFerrari said:
DialgaMarine said:
I got my 60th platinum from Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, just a little while ago. Your argument is invalid.

Shit man... you are fast... haven't even had time to buy it, and still haven't the patience to do the 1M bolts on All4One.

And by the way my signature is outdate, this was my 28th plat =]

I bought it Day 1, and literally just opened it last weekend. If you're into R&C, it's an okay addition, and an easy platinum to boot. I don't remember much from A4O, but I litterally forced myself to get that platinum. Worst R&C game in the series (though I never played FFA)

Try using psnprofiles.com (same as my sig). Their trophy card works great. It's why I stopped using the official Sony one. That one blows, and you can't even customize it if you live in the US.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

adriane23 said:
DonFerrari said:

Ouch. Well, I think the T500RS is definitely worth what they're asking for. If I didn't have real life car mods that I wanted to buy this year, I definitely would've bought it.

Yes it's delightfull, even better than the whell on my Lancer. But at the time G27 were betwen 300-400 (don't remember the right value), so it was worth, haven't checked the price latest.