By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Have platted Gt6? put ethomaz to shame

Tagged games:

mutantclown said:

all races and missions done. Only thing left are some stupid coffee break challenges I don't plan to do. Game progression at 97% (stats) , I also golded all vettel challenges open so far (what's taking so long to open the final Red Bull Challenge??) Also done with all seasonal events. I just can't believe I have NOTHING to do with GT6 after just 60 hours playing it. I could start racing online, but what's would the point of that be? I don't see critical changes made to the online to make me go back to competitive league racing. I even have 10 million credits just sitting there....

Same here, 97% 4.5k km left until platinum, just the coffee break challenges left. I don't like drift challenges. Goodwill X1 and the last iA kart challenge were the hardest to get gold. I still play the 24 minute Nurburgring challenge almost daily, awesome driving through the night and rain and a cool 600k for 28 minutes. Money I then spend racing online, 37k for a set of tires goes fast.

The online is a bit dissapointing so far, and is a step back from GT5. I'm missing shuffle mode, can't change driving options on the fly, still can't do a practice run while a race is underway, all options still get locked out while a race is finishing, can't join while qualifying is underway (so what I don't complete a round, just add me at the back) Plus I don't see anyone using the false start and penalties any more.

The community seems changed as well. The rooms that actually race don't drive very well. It's nice that the whole game drives home the slow in fast out principle, but it's useless when you get hit from behind every time you brake on time. Meanwhile all the good drivers seem to be happy with tune and cruise free run rooms, and if they decide to race I'm usually left in the dust with my untuned cars. I don't mind finishing last, but not finishing at all quickly becomes disheartening, position 3 of 8 and the time runs out on a single lap of Nurburging :/

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Yesterday was a good example of how I play GT games... I tuned on the game and just played the online with some guys in a group to race in Nürburgring....

It was really cool... I didn't won any race * we changed the requirements for each new race * but I was always in 2nd or 3rd.

Ha yesterday was the one day I was not in Nurburging online. I'm usually in a Canadian room though, playing with South Americans often means laggy cars jumping all over the track :/

SvennoJ said:
ethomaz said:
Yesterday was a good example of how I play GT games... I tuned on the game and just played the online with some guys in a group to race in Nürburgring....

It was really cool... I didn't won any race * we changed the requirements for each new race * but I was always in 2nd or 3rd.

Ha yesterday was the one day I was not in Nurburging online. I'm usually in a Canadian room though, playing with South Americans often means laggy cars jumping all over the track :/

We are a plague for the MP games =[ 

Thanks god I don't like MP.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I got my 60th platinum from Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, just a little while ago. Your argument is invalid.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
I got my 60th platinum from Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, just a little while ago. Your argument is invalid.

Shit man... you are fast... haven't even had time to buy it, and still haven't the patience to do the 1M bolts on All4One.

And by the way my signature is outdate, this was my 28th plat =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Around the Network

SvennoJ said:

That's why I choose Brasilian rooms no laggy at all.

DonFerrari said:
mutantclown said:
DonFerrari said:
mutantclown said:

Still need the Autobahn trophy, but I'm not doing any stupid grinding to reach the 2000 miles left to go, it will come when it comes.  Oh, and I also have to do that nonsense hidden tyres trophy, I know where they are, I'm saving it for last to serve as mockery in comparison to what it was my last in GT5 (Gold Standard), just to show how ridiculously easy they made this game, not to mention BARREN of content. If GT5 is a 10 in content, GT6 is a 5.

I was mind fucked but how much easier they made... probably too much complain about GT5 insane difficult...

Have you finished all the races and challenges and just need to leisurely race for the authobahn??? That was my last one, but I had already picked all other trophies by the time I got the previous mileage trophie... I rushed the last part, done Int A just 25 stars and gone for the license. I still have some race to do.

all races and missions done. Only thing left are some stupid coffee break challenges I don't plan to do. Game progression at 97% (stats) , I also golded all vettel challenges open so far (what's taking so long to open the final Red Bull Challenge??) Also done with all seasonal events. I just can't believe I have NOTHING to do with GT6 after just 60 hours playing it. I could start racing online, but what's would the point of that be? I don't see critical changes made to the online to make me go back to competitive league racing. I even have 10 million credits just sitting there....

Yes it is a valid complain point =[

I'm waiting to see how far can I gold Red Bull... have you got gold in the goodwill? I'll do the other races after TLOU, still at the beggining (got it a week earlier than GT6 an put it on hold for obvious reasons).

Don't put TLOU on hold for any other game, I mean it., and try to play it on the hardest difficulty you can bear AND try not to heal yourself too much (don't even craft the health packs) trust me you'll enjoy the experience a lot more, the more tense the better (also got the plat for TLOU).  Yeah I got all golds in everything in GT6 (except some coffee breaks I'm not even touching), they should release more special events.

DonFerrari said:
SvennoJ said:
ethomaz said:

We are a plague for the MP games =[ 

Thanks god I don't like MP.

It's a big shame PD hasn't improved the net code at all. A couple days ago we had a car literally spinning around it's axis while constantly criss crossing the track. It didn't actually hit me but caused so much smoke and dirt that it was impossible to see the other racers.
I aslo still get races where over half the field isn't visible during the race. And this time the final leaderboard isn't even shown correctly after the race, empty spaces, missing players etc. So yeah it's better to race local until PD fixes their lag intolerant code.

ethomaz is the legend of the undertracked, tell me, what are you?

mutantclown said:
DonFerrari said:
mutantclown said:
DonFerrari said:
mutantclown said:

Still need the Autobahn trophy, but I'm not doing any stupid grinding to reach the 2000 miles left to go, it will come when it comes.  Oh, and I also have to do that nonsense hidden tyres trophy, I know where they are, I'm saving it for last to serve as mockery in comparison to what it was my last in GT5 (Gold Standard), just to show how ridiculously easy they made this game, not to mention BARREN of content. If GT5 is a 10 in content, GT6 is a 5.

I was mind fucked but how much easier they made... probably too much complain about GT5 insane difficult...

Have you finished all the races and challenges and just need to leisurely race for the authobahn??? That was my last one, but I had already picked all other trophies by the time I got the previous mileage trophie... I rushed the last part, done Int A just 25 stars and gone for the license. I still have some race to do.

Yes it is a valid complain point =[

I'm waiting to see how far can I gold Red Bull... have you got gold in the goodwill? I'll do the other races after TLOU, still at the beggining (got it a week earlier than GT6 an put it on hold for obvious reasons).

Don't put TLOU on hold for any other game, I mean it., and try to play it on the hardest difficulty you can bear AND try not to heal yourself too much (don't even craft the health packs) trust me you'll enjoy the experience a lot more, the more tense the better (also got the plat for TLOU).  Yeah I got all golds in everything in GT6 (except some coffee breaks I'm not even touching), they should release more special events.

Well I'm lazy so I usually finish on easiest then work my way up... worst part is that I won't have much free time to dedicate myself on crafting my skills.