By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best News today : Namco Bandai changing name to Bandai Namco

What about Nam Cobanda isle?

Around the Network
sonicfan1373 said:
Life must be good as an executive if that is the only major problem your company has.

Was thinking this.  They're doing really, really well in Japan at the moment, so I guess they've got nothing else major on their plate at the moment.

Nope, it's too late! I've already gotten to used to saying Namco Bandai! Looks like yal just wasted your time n moneys! xD

Now then, get back to work on SSB4!

..or they could totally rhyme it with the Vietnamese (or 'Nam') cuss word, "Du Ma"

Wright said:

What about Nam Cobanda isle?

I didn't heed your warning! xP

Around the Network

But but... I liked Namdai!

Now I must settle for Bamco.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Dat spin

brendude13 said:
This has always confused me.

Namco Bandai rolls off the tongue better though, so I'll continue to call it that.

/ This.

Bandai Namco sounds so strange... man what were they smoking, is this such an important change?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

So they want to elevate the status of the Bandai part overseas (which isn't what they said, but it's obviously what they really mean), yet they still refuse to localize any of their Gundam games even though it's their biggest total cash-cow of a franchise?

DietSoap said:
So they want to elevate the status of the Bandai part overseas (which isn't what they said, but it's obviously what they really mean), yet they still refuse to localize any of their Gundam games even though it's their biggest total cash-cow of a franchise?

I have the japanese gundam games and you are not missing anything.. But the problem probably lies with Sunrise and licensing issues around the world of the anime and related merchandise..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)