By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi's New Island might not be for older fans

Tagged games:

When was Yoshi ever not for kids? The guy is adorable. Also I haven't been challenged by a Nintendo game in years but I still enjoy them, so his argument is moot.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Oh it's too kiddy now? Based on 5 stages? Yep, not gonna trust this guy! I'll play it and see for myself.

exactly. IMO EVERY New super mario bros game starts off WAY to easy and uninspiring the 1st two worlds, then really picks up afterward. I felt this was especially true with the wii-u edition.

Like i told someone else though, i refuse to believe that this game was developed from start to finish being "kiddy" and too easy as a mario platformer, while still needing to collect 20 red coins, 5 flowers and 30 stars in every level. will still be buying day 1

Amen on the aesthetics, don't know what made them settle on such an ugly style for the new one.

Was the original really that difficult though? I didn't have many problems with it when I first played through it, aged ~8.

I'll keep an eye on this one

No way, Jose!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero