By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendogs sales... The most popular game ever?

you all go enjoy your nintendogs then....

Around the Network

I think that the sims is probably a more mainstream title still. Though if being mainstream means getting milked like the sims, pokemon and nintendogs then thats a bad thing.

Yeah. Not sure what's up with all the hate. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Anyways, just thought of this... Nintendogs versus Gamecube? Which will end with higher sales?

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

I enjoyed Nintendogs immensely, and played it solidly for a few months. i found it didn't have enough depth (collectible items, areas you could visit, house upgrades) and stopped playing it once I had completed most of the achievables in the game. I can only imagine how awesome an online sequel to this game would be. Online dog competitions, meeting other people/dogs online, etc. Maybe the Wii version. .... Note on sales - Nintendogs is "effectively" a pack-in title here in Australia, and has been for over a year. Partially explain the insane sales (buy a DS, get a free copy of Nintendogs...).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Nintendogs versus Gamecube Brilliant. And scary, because Nintendogs may end winning...