By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Buy has PS4 in stock now. (1/23)

Why do that to yourselves, make excuses to others on why you're not buying it yet. "Games aren't good yet, I'm waiting for this patch"...it's a MONEY thing, it's okay! Be straightforward; if not for us, for yourselves...

Around the Network

Buy it!!!!

Dont be stuck in the old slow ass gen if you can help it, i want to smash my ps3 its so damn slow.

MonstaTruk said:
Why do that to yourselves, make excuses to others on why you're not buying it yet. "Games aren't good yet, I'm waiting for this patch"...it's a MONEY thing, it's okay! Be straightforward; if not for us, for yourselves...

What? I have the money to buy an XBONE. I shouldn't be spending that much money since I just bought a PS4, but I have the money. I'd rather spend it on going out to dinner or movies, or paying bills ;). It's much more of a value thing, than a straight up money thing. Once TF comes out I'll be like "screw water, I don't need that for a while."

JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:

What? I have the money to buy an XBONE. I shouldn't be spending that much money since I just bought a PS4, but I have the money. I'd rather spend it on going out to dinner or movies, or paying bills ;). It's much more of a value thing, than a straight up money thing. Once TF comes out I'll be like "screw water, I don't need that for a while."

Calm down, Joe?  I wasn't talking DIRECTLY to you or anyone in particular.  And I wasn't talking about the fact that people didn't HAVE $400.  Just the fact that some people don't have $400 to spend on a PS4 right now, due to other responsibilities, but they'll give reasons that are ridiculous, instead...*smh*  Didn't mean to get you worked up...

JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:

So glad you said that!  I'm glad there's some sense around here, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
MonstaTruk said:
JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:

Calm down, Joe?  I wasn't talking DIRECTLY to you or anyone in particular.  And I wasn't talking about the fact that people didn't HAVE $400.  Just the fact that some people don't have $400 to spend on a PS4 right now, due to other responsibilities, but they'll give reasons that are ridiculous, instead...*smh*  Didn't mean to get you worked up...

Calm down Mr Calmer. My avatar is a smile because I'm always smiling. I even winked in my post.

Everything's cool dawg.

JoeTheBro said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Can't you just use a splitter?

Not as far as I know, the HDCP is in the signal, so when the game capture device gets the signal, it says "nope, not licensed to pass this through".

I meant stripper.

They're not really known for being tech-savvy...

It'd still be worth a try, though.  

Mons. DTru. said:
JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:

Ding  Ding  Ding  lets get ready to rumble

archbrix said:
JoeTheBro said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Can't you just use a splitter?

Not as far as I know, the HDCP is in the signal, so when the game capture device gets the signal, it says "nope, not licensed to pass this through".

I meant stripper.

It's American though so it's going to cost a lot more than the ones made in China.

Edit: quoted the wrong post

archbrix said:

That's... That's a really good idea... Bring strippers on the show to play videogames!  AHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA... lmao :D

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/